Thread: Dream World: puzzle box

Dream World: puzzle box

My question is simplest one. I just want to know about puzzles available inside social networking game dream world on facebook. I am not expecting any detailed information about them. Any small description about them will be appreciated. I am waiting for your replies. If possible try to tell me about options that will be useful for me in order to solve that puzzle. Please try to get back to me as soon as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance for your every single line of information.

Re: Dream World: puzzle box

There are total two types of puzzles present inside dream world of facebook. First one is little bit similar to the Minesweeper puzzle. I hope you know about this type of puzzles. And second one is completely based on color combination. In order to play this puzzle you just have to click on the open button inside your games window. If you want to open a metallic puzzle box it will open it by pressing four correct buttons. This type of box is initially locked electronically in this game. Currently I don’t have any information about them. I am trying to gather more information about them. My friends told me that you can easily solve all puzzles in this game. You just have to spend more time in this game.

I have some information about fist type of Minesweeper puzzle. There are numbers present on each and every button in this puzzle has number indicators associated with them. They actually placed to indicate whether adjacent buttons to button you are pressing are correct or not. If they indicate 0 it means that all the adjacent buttons are incorrect. Compared to this puzzle color based puzzle is completely different one. You have to follow another strategy in order to solve this puzzle. This puzzle is also locked electronically in order to open it you have to select correct sequence of colors for each and every column. This is not necessary that all the sequence must contain different color. It might be possible that there are two sequences having the same color. You just have to click on open button in order to play this puzzle.

I don’t have enough time to tell you everything about puzzles inside this game. But I want to tell you one thing which will really help you to solve them in organize manner. I will suggest you to create one spreadsheet just for keeping track of all the steps you performed in this game. You will come to know importance of this spreadsheet as you jump on higher levels in this game. I will send you the spreadsheet maintained by me. So that your question regarding with spreadsheet will solved automatically.

While playing puzzles inside dream world you will notice that the previous attempt you did in order to solve that puzzle whenever you open that particular puzzle in future. This will help you to change the strategy you are employing to solve that puzzle. If you want detailed information about strategies that you can employ in order to solve those puzzles, you can use the tutorial books available on internet containing detailed information about each and every step performed in this game.