Thread: Less Total Seedlings and More Quality Seedlings in Farmville

Less Total Seedlings and More Quality Seedlings in Farmville

Yes, that's my observation and the trend, I guess. I only get the plants selected at random and only get very little yet when I grew up the majority of them are beautiful trees. Coming out today only 2 of 6 plants were weed trees.
    1. Singapore Jackfruit
    2. Chinese Lanterns
    3. ornamental tree
    4. Bubblegum Tree
    5. Giant cocoa tree
    6. The Silver Maple tree- already the most beautiful tree a year before, now ugly.

I have doubts about posting this thread, 'coz I know Zynga long as a killer of Joy Company (no kidding, but just my opinion)

Re: Less Total Seedlings and More Quality Seedlings in Farmville

My orchards usually have all the same kind or the number of level 1 as I have this tree filled with level 2. Some of the most recent being I have not mixed enough to fill an orchard each. I always thought it was the most trees (does not matter want kind) in an orchard is most likely that this would produce a seedling that grew into the plant depended on what that the trees were in the orchard, more than a tree is most likely that the seedlings grow into the tree.

I also wish to say something in this case as I play this game. It is correct to a point, if you have 6 glinkos fall, 5 granny smiths, 4 bloods orange, 3 laurels, 3 cylinders of Singapore, Singapore 5 pears and 3 Chinese Duran examples, and the chance to go down for a particular type of tree because the chances are divided among all the trees. That's why I mostly orchards the trees themselves.

What I said was, the change to get a drill (all) does not depend on the number of a particular type of tree in the orchard, just the total number of trees. But yes, the probability of a change tree especially when you have many different types of trees in this orchard. In your example, you get an average fall gingko more than any other particular tree of the orchard you have as many of them. I have mixed orchards, I want every 2 levels they produce so I'm not bothered what the particular tree, it will be. Orchards that I have all of one type of tree are usually the ones that I have mastered or are close so I know exactly what they are planting and I know I do not want it. Anyway, my starting point was the total number of plants I am now done regardless of what they are dropped.

Not very happy seedlings I grew up last night. I harvested my orchards and trees has increased by 7 and got a banana-Cuban, 1-Golden Apricot, and 5-Ruby Guava. This only proves to me that the plants you get from your orchard, then grow is random because I have a single guava orchard / ruby guava and I do not get planting of food I had Thurs greater variety of trees to pay more than most of my orchards are level pay more than 2 trees.