Thread: Chocolate heart tree in Farmville

Chocolate heart tree in Farmville

I know people are missing the heart of cinnamon trees; I'm missing one too, but someone else missing their trees chocolate heart? I just harvested all my orchards and noticed it missing! I am so ticked. My cacao tree is fine, but the tree chocolate heart is found, I bought these trees to control and now they are gone. How can I get a hold of the live chat? Please if anyone have any idea about this than provide me.

Re: Chocolate heart tree in Farmville

I am so sorry that your trees are gone, I know it's frustrating! My trees are still chocolate on my farm, phew. I finally got my 4 cinnamon trees in my back today gift box, so thank you Hector C. Customer Support! I finally went to CS and this time I had the "vote to fix the problem" I sent an e-mail about my real trees missing. Approximately 24 hours. Later I had a very nice e-mail and they replaced my trees are missing. I'm beginning to think it's the only way to recover is actually contact customer support. Good luck and I hope you get back soon!

Here I also want to say something to your comment. I did the same thing as you, first thing to go through the voting, then determine who was probably not going to do much, one day or two later, X-ing about it and move to send a e-mail, received email reply that they are aware of the probe, but not a fix or a replacement offer or anything. This will be a week in a few days.

Heart Chocolate Tree is a limited edition Valentine tree on Farmville. It is available for 14 days between February 8 and February 20, 2011. It is available on the market for 6 Farm cash. When purchased and located on the farm, the player receives 16 XP. It can be harvested every two days for 150 pieces. The tree itself can be sold for 80 pieces. When placed in an orchard, the Heart Chocolate tree can produce huge chocolate heart seedlings.

Farmville has out the cocoa tree and chocolate Heart Tree in markets! This Valentine trees can be acquired for the next 14 days for 6 farm cash for cocoa, 6 farm cash Tree Chocolate Heart, 6 farm cash for the huge tree cocoa and 15 for tree farm cash huge chocolate can all be controlled. They are sure to make a great addition to any farm themed Valentine!