Thread: Waiters stopped serving in cafe world

Waiters stopped serving in cafe world

I've had my cafe window up and have been making the super chunk fruit salad on 5 stoves repeatedly for the last two hours. I have been maintaining a steady buzz of 105. I did not change anything - only went from level 15 to 16, and suddenly my waiters are not serving at all. I have 4000+ servings of the super chunk fruit salad on my counter, and my waiters are still just standing at the counter while the customers get up and leave. My buzz is currently about 17 and it's dropping. why did this happen? And how do I fix it? I've not had any problems with the layout since I set it up yesterday.

Re: Waiters stopped serving in cafe world

I'm having the exact same problem. They will just stand there. doing nothing while my buzz keeps going down. It was 105 this morning, now it's 5. There is nothing new. I have shut it down and reloaded several times. Generally once I reload they serve the people that are there, then they clean up, then they stand where they cleaned up and won't serve new patrons. It's really ticking me off. I will Try a new layout instead, and check if that solves my problem. Any other thing apart from this?

I'm having the same problem. My waiters only serve sometimes. It's random. I've sat and watched. They don't only serve some tables all of the time. It's totally random. I've tried tweaking my layout, reloading, closing and coming back to the game. I was having this problem a few days ago and it seemed to have fixed but nbow the same thing is happening. Is this a bug Zynga is working on? How can we report bugs?? My buzz was up to 105 and now it 7. All my serving counters are full, my waiters are trapped, all tables and chairs are accesable by customers because them come and sit in them and they get no food. I love this game, it my new addiction! But this make it not worth the time and effort the game takes to be successful!

This is some kind of totally new glitch. I am level 25 and never had this kind of problem before. I usually range anywhere from 80 to 105 for buzz rate which is a nice traffic flow. Right now is around 7.6 . At first I thought my lava lamps were interfering, but there doesn't seem to be any reasoning behind it. The waiters just don't work right. I am forced to close. I don't think it's anything to do with layout. It's just a glitch. I hope it is just a temporary glitch...

It doesn't seem like we have to do anything about the layout. I've tried sacking the lazy gits but the new ones are just as bad. I've been cooking all day and my money has gone down from £31,000 to only £9,000 because my customers aren't being served. Anyway, I have a glut of food if anyone fancies a midnight feast! But seriously, don't you people thing zynga games are getting too much buggy? Not just this one, but a lot of games are having complains these days. Zynga should do something.

Mine has been completely random until today. I have had plenty of chicken up there, but because of work schedule & sick grandkids I have not made extra dishes throughout the day. That chicken is just sitting up there. Occassionally someone will get served, but it is random. The buzz rating has stayed low all day even though there has been plenty of food to serve. Moreover, my avatar has gotten stuck by the trash before. I had to move the darned thing. I moved everything around today. I moved the counter all around. Nothing seemed to help. Honestly, this game give very little instruction. Someone said something about the waiters need to be able to get to the plates to serve so don't turn counter so they couldn't get it. Where does it tell you that. I thought the plates visible under the counter was just for looks. I did take this information to heart & changed things around. It didn't change the fact that not much is being served and at a very slow rate. I have closed it down & relaunched several times.