Thread: What is The Royal Collection in Cafe World?

What is The Royal Collection in Cafe World?

Hello all, In Cafe World, in order to complete chef school, I have to finish The royal collection. What is The Royal Collection in Cafe World? I have no idea what it is and how to complete it. Does anyone have any idea on this? Please shed some light here. I'm not familiar with this thing so any help here would be appreciated. Aslo a friend told me that I complete it when i cook the beef wellington. Is this correct? Help! Thanks in advance...

Re: What is The Royal Collection in Cafe World?

The royal collection is found in the cabinet or drawer thingy where your pots and pans are. Some people have found that they cannont get all the different utensils cooking the BW. I traded to get the items I needed. you just put them on your wish list. The Royal Collection is the last selection in the cabinet. Just keep scrolling till you find it. Also not everyone completes it by cooking the beef wellington, some have to ask for items that are missing. Its better to get some help from your neighbors for doing this. Hope this is useful...

Good luck with trying to complete the royal collection, i have been cooking beef wellington for a week or more & when i do collect an item,it's either the food processor, the spoon or the knife, can't get the saucepan or the spatula at all, have even posted on my wall in the hope that some of my friends could send them to me but so far nothing, getting annoyed with it now. You cannot finish it without the help of friends that's for sure. there might be some other way round too but as of now i am not aware of it.

I also have cooked beef wellington and almost have the three stars, I can't get the Paring knife or the food processor. I also have asked for neighbors to help and give but no one seems to want to do it. Actually I haven't ever completed any collections because I never get one or two of the items needed. I have 50 to 80 of three of the items but nothing for the other two, why do I not get items needed for the collections? I am starting to believe that this is a way to get people to spend money buying Cafe dollars to buy the things you need.

This is the same as the rest of the collections. You get alot of 3 of the items and none of the others. I also have asked, but apparently none of my friends dont have them also. I still need the processor and the spatula. It is getting a bit ridicules in collecting some of these things. I am not saying that it shouldn't be a challenge, but come on now! Well even my friends can't find it. Zynga is playing sick games and wants use to spend money on cafe dollars with which we can get the other 'missing' ingredients.

For the Royal Collection, I have 36 food processors, 9 tablespoons and 49 pairing knives, I need a Royal saucepan and will trade any two for it. I have cooked 275000, yes thoudand Beef Wellingtons and no saucepan. Also make sure you put the items you need on your wishlist. I have neighbors that have food processors and paring knives but no spatulas. I guess certain people get certain things. Anyone know where the Royal Utensil Holder is?