Thread: Anyone else having a slow day today in cafe world?

Anyone else having a slow day today in cafe world?

Since I opened my cafe this morning, it seems like I'm getting one to two customers at a time. If I'm lucky, I'll get three customers at once. Anyone else having the same experience? Maybe it's because there's some football game on and everyone's home watching it. Wish we could do to go orders. Any help what has tremendously changes this morning? I don't think any reason it should be this way! And help or advice? Shall i try changing the layout?

re: Anyone else having a slow day today in cafe world?

Same here with my cafe too, since I opened my cafe last night. I went from a high buzz rating and suddenly dropped down to 40. And now it is not getting better, All the food in my cafe will soon go to waste. I've never still had food on the counters in the morning. any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm so sick! Why is zynga playing foul games like this? Everyday a new problem without any reason. Atleast we should get redemption for our loss in the game. Please help.

Many of my neighbors are saying the same thing all of a sudden, without changing anything, it's taking a real long time to get anything done and some are getting the connection error message. I have a friend that left with food cooking and when she returned, the food was back at the prep stage. I sincerely doubt that has anything to do with the layout of their cafes when it's been working correctly up til some time yesterday after noon. Those having problems today, I dont know if it's the game being glitchy as my cafe seems fine. Also try a different web browser sometimes. These issues get fixed by simply changing the web browser.

If you have your stoves in the middle your waiters have a long way around to walk to serve the tables at the back and to the right of your cafe, especially the ones right on the back wall as they have to go to the far left or right to get to them. I would suggest maybe putting your stoves in the middle if you really want them like that, and putting half your stoves on one side of the ovens and half on the other. Also put a break in the tables at the back so that waiters can get through a little easier.

I didn't realize the buzz rating was related to the number of diners you attract. Mine's usually hovering between the 60s and 80s, with occasional dips and spikes outside of that. So I decided to do the dreaded teleporting. So my rating went from the 5s to the 10s in a half an hour. I really enjoy watching my waiters serve and clear the tables so I never considered doing that, but until my buzz rating goes to a level where I'm attracting a manageable amount of diners, that's my solution. I hope it works because I've got food that will spoil soon

Re: Anyone else having a slow day today in cafe world?

I meant spoil sitting on the burners. But my buzz rating is slowing climbing upto 14.2 and now I'm getting more diners and moving the food faster so I probably won't have to delete any food off the counters. I hate doing that. The fun of the game for me is when a dish gets all eaten and I have something to replace it. It's the challenge of timing. I love it. Good eye! I'm so used to seeing stoves/counters in the middle being blocked in that I totally missed the walk around. Thanks for the suggestions!