Thread: Need help with New Year's Eve Party in Cafe World

Need help with New Year's Eve Party in Cafe World

I am finding it difficult to get my requests filled. Still working on crab meat. No names are showing up when i click on ask. couldn't get my rsvps for new years today i purchased them and the new quest came up and the same problem no names showup. Are we suppose to buy all these things to finish this? Any one done with this? I have talked to many of my friends and they said that if i want to quit the game, the time is now, cause further there are many things that can be bought only by cafe dollars which we have to purchase by real money. And at that point it will be too late to quit the came cause you have done too much work on the game and you will feel unhappy!

Re: Need help with New Year's Eve Party in Cafe World

I love Cafe World, but there is no way I am going to get all those RSVPs if they don't allow us to ask the same people more than once. I may have to quit playing this game. It's not so fun any more, and all my friends are starting to hate me for begging for things all the time. And now this. Can't we just EARN the goals any more? I have already befriended 3 dogs, a cat, and 2 alter egos in order to progress in the Zynga games. Enough already. I'm going to play something else.

This will be the first challenge I have not completed with a 3 star rating. Not only is it impossible to earn the dishes, the list of invitees for the RSVP's are people who I've never heard of and don't play Cafe World. Is this a way to flood people with invites to get them to join Cafe World? In any case, I've had it!! When I play a game, it's for fun and enjoyment. Cafe World has frustrated me, irritated me, so many pop-ups its difficult to play the game, and in general not fun any longer. Good luck everyone and Happy New Year. It's time I take back my life and stop spending so much time on the computer.

By not letting us send RSVPs to the people who we've already sent them to on the previous, completely unrelated set of goals, Zynga is forcing us to either : Add a bunch of people who we don't know as friends just to get neighbors against Facebook Terms Of Service. Spam all of our current friends with requests against Terms Of Service and a good way to get yourself blocked or unfriended. Pay up real money for the Cafe Cash to complete the goal. Zynga should stop this sick strategy for making money! If everyone leaves the game, zynga will be screwed!

The problem is,people are paying and as long as people pay they will keep doing it, This will also be the first set of goal I don't complete because I don't have anyone else to ask and cant do the catering because I don't have the food unlocked. I worked hard to get as far as I have and now I basically have to give up since everyone of my friends in Cafe world have RSVP's already. Not fair the way this is done but they will get away with it, we are all just peons in there little pond they make the big bucks now selling their game cards all over the country, they have forgot about us little guys and we will no longer matter.

I am also very upset. I can't get food unlocked due to lists of friends that don't play. This game used to be so fun. They are ruining the game!!! What is it going to take to get there attention? I guess a numerous amount of people quitting. Many of my neighbors say they are going to quit due to this problem. They think it is ridiculous we have to use our Cafe Cash. I agree. Not spending any more money. Three months ago my cafe reverted and I lost everything. It took me 3 months of writing back and forth constantly go kinda get it fixed. They sent cash to re-buy things. I still do not have my cleaning fairy. I bought her when she was first introduced. I have told many times and I always get the same answer that someone will help me. Then nothing!