Thread: Weird Avatar Appeared On Farm in Farmville

Weird Avatar Appeared On Farm in Farmville

Today, an avatar appeared on the farm of my husband without a name. I was told not click it or empty gift box. Is this true? We do not know how to get rid of him so he is sitting there with the pink dot on your head and shows two plots were fertilized. Has anyone else had this show up on your farm and if so, how do we get rid of it? Any advice or help is appreciated.

Re: Weird Avatar Appeared On Farm in Farmville

I hate to put my two cents worth in on this, but when I see the blonde girl in Purple overalls with no name by her, I do NOT click on her and I then usually log out and come back. Every other neighbor who has visited has their avatars still there in my fields, but purple girl will be gone. She does not just show up in the field she has also appeared by my chicken coop, so I suppose it is entirely possible she is a glitch, but I hate to lose gifts or anything and so I believe in better safe than sorry with the purple blonde girl.

I wish to add something here, which related to you stuff. A few months ago I was watching message for blonde avatar stealing his "rare" items, same story recently, but you will your whole thing GB, than just what was needed, the same people who published the first report on the state announced the second, as well as others who were all rumors. Most of my neighbors have a purple monkey, anyway.

Error, the reason is that when you restart the game, it is:
    1. Someone else has visited / fertilized at the time, and as the only game that shows a selection of the most recent (not all) is replaced or (more commonly)
    2. The game loaded the correct name for the second time information, so "think" the purple is gone.

All have explained lots of times before in many sites, but a few people still believe anything.

I also heard, whether it be true or not, IDK, but if you happen to have fv neighbors who have names that are in a language that doesn't reflect the alphabet, it won't know how to read the lettering, and thus it appears blank with no name! I have a friend who's name is Arabic, and it looks like symbols rather than letters and I NEVER see his avatar on my farm, although he says he visits to fert, feed, click on my cupid castle and my greenhouse and I do usually see at least 2 no name avatars (at the least) on my farm daily. I'm betting he's one of them!