Thread: Does Vday Gifts Expiring in Farmville

Does Vday Gifts Expiring in Farmville

I do not know if some of the technical errors, why is there less than 18 hours expiring Vday gifts? And Vday is just 2 days time? What's happening? What will happen when it expires Vday gifts are no longer available from Castle Cupid when harvested after 18 hours? Please if anyone has any knowledge or have any idea why this is happening than please provide me. I say this because, I already search on many sites even on the Zynga site but not able to find the solution. Therefore I am here, and wish I get my solution.

Re: Does Vday Gifts Expiring in Farmville

Here I must want to comment something. I play this game rarely, but, I think it just means that the gifts will be leaving the market and gift page. I don’t know how extensive the cupid's castle still has to be harvested. But in all probability not long. It does seem unintelligent that the valentine’s mailbox is still in the market for 17 days, but valentines in the market only have 12 hrs left.

I got lost in the Eiffel Tower last year not only during the Valentine's event, but also when it was available for the Farm cash in the summer? I am determined to get it this time, but now I'm about 60 short of Valentine. The market says there is 6 hours to buy Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is still two days! I cannot visit the neighboring farms for 4 hours or so and my Valentine's Castle is not ready for harvest in another 4 hours or so. Once you visit the farms and the harvest of my own castle I'm going to buy Valentine's need, but if they extend the capability of buying in the market Valentine's Day Valentine's Real Madrid I Farm to be asking for my money back! Besides, why start a day 10 (or was it 12 days) Valentine's event a few days before Valentine's Day? It should have begun at ending Valentine's Day! This is my first complaint about Zynga - I do not like whiners - but this time I'm complaining because I want the Eiffel Tower so bad!

I read something when it started and how people question the date. Someone who thinks that a CM said it was a tentative date and to change. I do not know the exact words, but as mentioned. It would be nice if someone came here to tell people around the world before Valentine's Day to buy fc CS and floods of complaints to get back fc. Look what happened to the people delete snowmen and no more to do all the work n back right.

Yes, I would assume that even though Valentine was not available in the market or on the website of the gifts the other castles would still be profitable and Valentine's Day approaching the food, but I will not take any chances! I still see holiday gifts for food even though I deleted my Christmas tree, but I remember some kind of technical problem around Halloween, when suddenly haunted houses could not be harvested. Besides, I needed a bad element Thanksgiving to get the sheep to the pilgrim hat for Thanksgiving, but he was gone, nobody is publishing these articles for more power and there was no Thanksgiving feast to buy in the market so just deleted my desk and ended up sheep with pilgrim hat!

They had a personal rule that I would not have a Facebook friend that I really do not know, but then all but three of my neighbors Farmville playing out of what he was doing almost nothing for food - hence my inability to get the sheep pilgrim. Last week I decided I had a choice of two new neighbors by picking up a couple Facebook leaves your link in your signature to these posts on the forum. I'm glad I did, appear normal (lol who am I to judge?) And my power has been recovered. Both appear to have several neighbors that after Valentine's crazy - good for me and my (future) Eiffel Tower!