Thread: Got the message: "Whoa Farmer " in Farmville

Got the message: "Whoa Farmer " in Farmville

Last night I came online play a bit and pick up some food stuff. Picked up a few cans of water and plants and then realized he had a message from a neighbor. I went to message center, read the message that was closed in a Chinese lantern tree for me, wrote in a reply message, he went to his wall and found the tree, wrote in a comment thanking them and then click accept. I received the message "Whoa farmers who are trying to collect too fast, come back in an hour." Now why do I get this message when it clearly was not collecting too fast?

Re: Got the message: "Whoa Farmer " in Farmville

I too have the same problem as I cooled my heels waiting to pick up the lantern tree my friend had also closed on two trees for me. At the appointed time he hit the wall once more to collect. I have the first tree that came (Chocolate Heart) and then went to get the other. As I clicked on the second tree blocked the dreaded message saying I have reached my limit for the day to return to the time-out room to go. Later than a reset at midnight my time I returned to the source to get my locked on trees. Of course I go pick up the first tree I see, while the head of their displacement from the wall and then the original Chinese lantern. Imagine my surprise when I receive a notice saying "Sorry this gift farmer has expired! 6 hours post it when I tried to pick up the tree. I left the field with a poor sense of it all! I never realized there was a time limit for the collection, and that he had never encountered this before and I've been playing for over a year and a half now. This limitation on the collection, control and have missed the weather is starting to make me rethink how much fun it is in this game. I spent a good amount of real money in this game in the past and has ended due to recent changes in the game.

I'm not quite sure what kind of point you are trying to do here. I fully understand why and how changes in the game. My message was just one example of how bad that these restrictions have been implemented. If I had not reached the original time of departure, what was clearly unwarranted, none of the rest of it would have happened. I have collected my tree lantern and carried on with my normal style of play and the story would have ended there. How long a shelf life factor in the game because search engines / car collection? Do not pick up the message immediately and not have to wait 7 hours?

Today trying to get a couple of trees, a neighbor was so nice to block for you. I feel your pain as if beaten with the stupid throttle a lot. I can deal with the limit of 125, but the acceleration is IMO too. And what Zynga does not realize is that these 3 rd party apps problem finally gone and have adjusted their time to click on messages. So people who are using these 3 rd party applications do not get the throttle at all. All Zynga is doing with this "feature" is hurting the title. This accelerator "feature" is obviously technical problems, because I've seen many people in the forum and my friends complain that they are receiving the throttle in the first post you click on the day. This is something that when they released that should DEFINITELY make sure it was working fine, without errors or technical problems, as it affects the game so much.

As you noticed, the limitation is set to a type of tree that is, publish or water I realized that was choked when I tried to make things more of the same type in a row (2-3 water, trees and Valentine's Day) is so mixed up. Get water, then seeds, then water, then Valentine's Day, then seedlings, etc and have not been throttled since. If I see a lot of water released in a row, I'll click on one of water, then click again on the same water (thus getting a 'has already received this) click on the water coming again to click on it faster, so that treating the time clicks or strangle.

I agree that the throttle has been poorly implemented. I went out to pick my daughter up from school; I was out for over an hour. When we got back I logged into Facebook and was stoked to see a neighbor had posted a giant heart candy tree 2 seconds ago so I clicked it, all excited to hopefully get my first of these trees. Guess what?! I got the 'you are collecting too fast' message. My question to Zynga - how do you click one item too fast?