Thread: How to get untraceable phones in mafia wars

How to get untraceable phones in mafia wars

I am playing mafia wars since last three weeks. Now I am on levels of New York tier. I need one untraceable cell phone in order to proceed in this level. But I don’t know how to obtain it. Can you help me to know about all possible pathways which will help me to obtain such kind of phone in mafia wars? Actually I stuck on this level just because of unavailability of untraceable cell phone. I am waiting for your replies desperately. I hope you will never going to disappoint me. I would like to say thanks for every single line of reply posted by you.

Re: How to get untraceable phones in mafia wars

In mafia wars there are multiple ways to get untraceable cell phone. Due to shortage of time I am going to tell you the simplest option to get untraceable phone. You can get this type of phone by robbing electronic shop present inside mafia wars. This solution has one major problem associated with them that is inside electronic shop there are always three items available one of them is untraceable cell phone. There is no guarantee that you always get untraceable phone every time. Each time you will able to rob only single item. Not all three. The moral of the story is that this method not guaranteed one to provide you untraceable phone every time. Oh! I forget to tell you one thing. For applying this method there is also requirement of sufficient amount of energy. If your energy level is low this method never works for you.

If you don’t have sufficient amount of energy you can employ this method in order to get untraceable phone in mafia wars. You can get untraceable phone by trading with your mafia wars friends. For make this method sure you sure about one thing that is your friends also had sufficient number of untraceable cell phones. If they have extra untraceable phones request them to send one to you. It is not necessary to trade with only one friend. Mafia wars didn’t put any type of restrictions on number of friends you can trade at a time. You can trade with multiple friends at a single time in order to achieve your goal.

The simplest option I know to get untraceable phone in mafia wars is getting them as a gift. For make this method work there is need of higher level members inside mafia wars. If you already know about such members than there is no need to worry you can easily collect untraceable phone as a gift from them. This option is helpful when there is no option remains in front of you to complete the job on time. Best of luck for future in mafia wars.

If you not succeed to collect untraceable phone from you mafia wars friends then the last option remains is trading in forums. There you can submit one thread indicating there is requirement of untraceable cell phone on your account. All the readers came on these forums will read your problem and if possible also give you untraceable phone if there is no longer requirement of such kinds of phone for finishing their jobs inside mafia wars. If you want to know more about them simply make use of reference guides available on google.