Thread: Petville: Where are all the Petcash.

Petville: Where are all the Petcash.

Guys I have been playing this Petville game as soon as I came to know that there is a new game that have been developed by the Zynga. As Zynga is definitely known for very good games as we all know that how interesting were the Farmville and the Cityville. So as soon as I heard that the new game called the Petville is out in the market I instantly started playing the game. However I was getting the Petcash from accessing the sponsored links at the beginning, but it has been over a week that I haven’t got any of those cash from the links. I have heard that this kind of links were generally used in obtaining the cash and that is why it has been developed but still I am not able to get any of those. So guys can any one help me to know how will I be able to get the cash from the sponsored links.

Re: Petville: Where are all the Petcash.

I think that this kind of activity has been stopped by the Zynga authorities when I saw that there was also not any kind of pet cash credited to my account as well when I visited the sponsored links. I have been usually dependent upon the sponsored links to generate the cash as I was not able to play the game very much because of lack of time and I was only left with the sponsored links to get the cash that was necessary for me to proceed with the game. Now with feature gone I have stopped playing the game as I have completely lost interest in the game.

Hey I am also not able to generate the Petcash from visiting any of the sponsored links and when I have searched for the information so as to why this problem was happening I came to know that the criteria for getting the cash has been changed for getting the petcash from the links, we will have to first buy some petcash for the links to work properly and from there after we will get the petcash from it. Also, if this is really the case then I don’t know what is the point of sponsorship. It really weakens the integrity of the game that it has been developed. I would request Zynga to change this rule as early as possible.

Hey whenever I click on the sponsor link I am not getting to directed to anywhere except that the message saying that the “activity is no more available for you to use”. At least if we are not getting any kind of cash by visiting the link so is that we are not able to get access to the links as well. I think that the Zynga should look into this matter as early as possible and should allow us to generate the pet cash from the sponsored link as well, or else they will loose most of the users who are currently playing the game.

Guys I have already registered a complaint to the Zynga about the problem that all users of the game are currently facing with the game. They have responded me saying that the feature has been temporarily disconnected due to some of the security reason of visiting the links and that will surely working on the issue to get it solved. Also, they have promised to get this problem solved in just a few weeks from now , so I would just suggest you to have patience and wait for the problem to actually get solved.