Thread: No White Mystery Boxes yet in Petville

No White Mystery Boxes yet in Petville

Guys after spending so many days playing this Farmville and then the Cityville and getting bored with each one of them I have been shifted to play the new game that is the Petville which is new to the facebook. I have started playing the game almost a month ago, and I have not got any kind of problem with playing the game as yet. I was just wondering that about the new white mystery box that was going to be included in the Petville game of late but still there were no signs of it as yet. I have been prompted with this message as soon as I started playing the game on facebook, but after that there was not any kind of news as such for the release of box. So all I would want to know that is the box is out and I didn’t have any kind of notification as yet, or is it that the box is still not evolved yet. Please suggest your views.

Re: No White Mystery Boxes yet in Petville

According to me even I have not seen any kind of new boxes in this petville game as yet. It is really wonderful for Zynga to have come out with such fascinating game for all of us but I think that in this petville game Zynga didn’t have taken so much of effort as it did in its previous games that are the famous Farmville or the Cityville. The game is although good one and something different from its previous version but then also I think that Zynga has not really paid much attention with the game as it might have been just considering its full utilization only on the previous version of the game, as most of the users are attracted to the previous games still.

Hey even I didn’t find any of those on my game as well, I think that the idea of releasing the White Mystery Box might have been dropped by the Zynga, I have even checked the link that have given in the game as well to access the White Box, but still I was not able to find the exact page of the White Box. When I click on that link either the links doesn’t gets open or even if it gets open I get a black screen or I am directed to some other place. I would want that Zynga should come out with this Mystery Box as early as possible because its about time that we all have been playing the and still there is not any kind of modifications in the game .

Hey guys yesterday when I visited my neighbors home, I got shocked to see a White Box present over there. Now this white box has to be the new mystery box because the game doesn’t have any kind of other boxes apart from the blue box. So I am well assure that this new box has to be the new Mystery Box. But the problem is that I haven’t still got the White Mystery Box as yet on the games interface. If the box is still not out then how was that it was present on my neighbor’s area. Please guys I would want to make the new Mystery Box available for me as well so that I can enjoy the free gifts from it as well.

According to me you will have to update the Petville game that is there on the facebook, as far as I know that the new kind of items that are getting installed in the game needs regular update of the game, without this update you will not be able to get the new mystery box on your game. As far as I know I have even tried updating the game but still I wasn’t able to get the white box visible at any where in the game. So if you have really saw the new box on the game then I think that it should have really be made available In the game.