Thread: Setting Petville to Show News Feed on Facebook wall

Setting Petville to Show News Feed on Facebook wall

I am having an account on Facebook from past 6 months. I usually visit my account for two purposes. Well first one is very simple I want to improve my social relation by using Facebook and other purpose is to play Online games particularly PetVille. Well recently I am unable to see my friends PetVille feed on the Facebook wall of mine. Anyone having any idea how I can enable the same on my account? Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Setting Petville to Show News Feed on Facebook wall

In this particular situation you can use the following steps to solve the matter.
    • You have to login in to Facebook account and go for PetVille filter. Now you have to move toward the bottom of the page where you will see Edit Options, you have to click on it.
    • A new window will display on the screen where you have to find applications which are selected to appear on the news feed.
    • You have to search for PetVille and simply click on Add to news feed. Once you have completed the page will reload and you will see the PetVille feed on your Facebook wall.

Well I really want to say thanks for your prompt reply. I have done everything which you have suggested in your post. However it did not worked for me at all. Well I when I tried to edit the settings which you have suggested it simply provide option to edit the Friends of mine. There is nothing mentioned related to application or PetVille. Let me know if you have any other solution to fix this matter.

Looking at the situation you should consider the following quick checks.
    • You should see that you are reading the News feed which are under Top News but not the Recent News.
    • Now you have to scroll down to the bottom of that particular page and click on Edit Option.
    • Using this option you will be able to unhide any person or application.
    • You have to move your mouse on the person’s name and you will see a hidden X on it. You have to click on that X in order to hide feed from the person or application.

In this particular situation I recommend the following steps to perform in order to meet your requirement.
    • You have to login on your account of the Facebook. Now you have to click on Account which is located at the right side of the Facebook home page.
    • Now choose Account Settings from the Account option. Now go for Notifications and search for the PetVille.
    • Now simply click on Unblock.
    Let me know whether it was helpful to you or not. Thanks a lot for reading.