Thread: Farmville: Choices to grow duckling have disappeared from the Selection Menu

Farmville: Choices to grow duckling have disappeared from the Selection Menu

I really don’t know what is causing this problem but I would want that some one of you please help me with solving the problem as early as possible. I have been playing this Farmville for quite long time and never have I faced with any problem with the game until yesterday when I tried growing up brown ducks for my farm that is the adult ones. Though I did manage to get the option to choose the yellow ducks with no problems at all but when I tried selecting the brown one the pictures so as select them never appeared on the list of adult ducks and so I was not able to recognize which duck to choose for. If any one knows some other way round so as to get the ducks of my choice so please suggest me with the same.

Re: Farmville: Choices to grow duckling have disappeared from the Selection Menu

Hey you can use the option of Help menu that will help you in recognizing the kind of ducks that are available in the duck lists. The Help menu is located on the top right corner of the game interface which on selecting will give you some details about the ducks that are currently on the list. Although I haven’t reached to a stage where I can buy some of the ducks for my farm, but since many of my friends have already got the same for their farm so I have taken the suggestion for your problem from one of them and have instantly posted on the thread. I hope that you will get some thing with the solution that I have mentioned.

Re: Farmville: Choices to grow duckling have disappeared from the Selection Menu

Hey guys I am facing the same problem with the duckling that I am trying to get for my farm, now that I would want to have the adult duck for my farm so when I went into the inventory where the options to buy all the things are kept, I found that there wasn’t any kind of pictures that were available to get the desired duck of my choice. And when I click on the Help option the screen starts to load and goes black, I am not able to do anything further except to come back. With this I am not able to make use of the duckling power on my farm which I am thinking for such a long time to have them on my farm. So guys can any one help me to know how to get the ducks available for my farm.

There is no other way except the given to get the ducks for the farm, since you are not able to get the picture of the ducks that you would like to buy so I can suggest some of the things that will help you in getting the images for your ducks to some extent. First of all try using a different browser apart from which you are using or you can even try to update the same and see if you are able to get the view of the ducks on them. Also, if you are not able to get the same then trying playing the game on some other system and see if you are able to get the images for there. As far as I know the problem is something to do with the browser only as you are not getting the desired images of the ducks.

Well first of all you should try clearing your catch as possible that will help you to clear out the browsing as well as the cookies and some other data from the browser history lists. Also, if this kind of things doesn’t work at all then we are only left with passing the complaint to the Zynga authority because they are the only one that can solve the problem of you as they have got the details of each and every thing that is related to the game. I hope that you can get to play the game by you alone without having to send the request to Zynga.