Thread: How to build Fish lab in Fishville

How to build Fish lab in Fishville

I am playing this game from last three weeks. Two days before my friends suggests me to build castle and fish lab inside my tank in order to collect more experience points. I succeed to build castle. From last two days I am trying to build fish lab but I don’t know much about it. Can you tell me how can I build it inside my tank without affecting my games status? I am waiting for your replies. If possible try to tell me about as much as possible about fish lab. Your every single line of reply is valuable for me. Try to get back to me as early as possible. I would like to say thanks for all the peoples in advance.

Re: How to build Fish lab in Fishville

I loved to play online games because they are simple and interesting than pc games. Creators of this game Zynga, always introduces new new things in all their social networking games in order to keep the interest of players in their games. Recently they announced new feature inside fishville that is fish lab. I also don’t have much information about it. But as far I come to know from my friends circle, there is need of total ten pieces to build this particular structure in this game. But I don’t know any information about how to collect these pieces. I know detail procedure about building castle try the same procedure to collect those pieces. I hope you will get successful to build your fish lab. If not let me come to first. I will search any other alternative for you for building this one inside your area.

In order to build fish lab inside your area you first have to collect 10 pieces. You can collect these pieces from option called market inside fishville against one dollar. Whenever you purchase one piece stack it on previously bought pieces unless and until you collect all ten pieces. There are also other options available inside fishville which also helpful for building fish lab inside fishville, but right now I don’t have any information about them. I will reply you those options also as soon as I get information about them. Till then you can try to purchase those required pieces from market. Best of luck for fish lab. Actually I also need you your fever. If possible try to tell me about procedure that you employed to build castle after completing this task.

It is a very easy procedure to build fish lab inside your area. There are two ways to collect the raw material required or building fish lab. The first one is you can purchase then from market. The coast of raw material required for fish lab is just around one dollar. You can also collect raw materials from your friends as a gift. Just send them the request about raw-materials. Once you succeed to build your fish lab you can send it to your friend who wants to construct fish lab inside his area in order to complete particular task. Actually most of your friends will tell you to Send your fish lab whenever they wanted to build stellar tank inside there area.

Fishville is an ideal example of use of virtual currency over internet. It is one of the most popular online games among all the social networking games. As it is popular there are number of reference guides available on web, which guides the player on each and every stage of this game. you can use any one of them to solve your problem. This guide not only helps you to solve this problem but also helpful for higher levels also.