Thread: Frontierville RSVP Invites not going out for 3rd course

Frontierville RSVP Invites not going out for 3rd course

RSVP Invites not going out for 3rd course. I have tried over and over to get this last invite to complete the prepare 3rd course. I've asked my friends and looked on their wall it it never shows up. Anyone else here with this issue? Why is zynga not fixing RSVP issues? Or may be they are really into big money making from us to as it leaves only one choice, buy our way out! This is way too Frustrating, not only to me but all the players who have stuck in this problem. If we have to send RSVPs and get replies to complete a quest and then suddenly this kind of issues appear, how in hell can we complete the quests!?

Re: Frontierville RSVP Invites not going out for 3rd course

I had to buy my invites in the 2nd course because my invites did not go out, it is not fair that i have to spend my money when the game does not work still cant get any invites to go out. I tried all day long and multiple times, no use! I feel cheated that i just wasted my money! If zynga wants us to spend money, then they should at least make it workable after we do! I must have tried sending the invitations atleast for 5 hours and sometimes it says sent. But when i check my friend's wall, it shows nothing!. Complete fraud with me!

Same here with me. No matter what i do, no matter how many times I try sending them my invites do not go out either. I think facebook is blocking the RSVPs as there are millions of users playing games and facebook might think it as spam. Also its possible that too many people has reported the wall posts which many non-playing facebook members which makes them too much annoyed. I realized this when one of my friend literally called me and thwarted me for making so many posts of several games on his wall.

Same stupid problem here with me too for the 3rd course, I give permission, and neighbours are invited, but no one receives them, have been trying all day, and yes not to forget mentioning, it very annoying. Any expert has any comment or idea how do we get this fixed? Also noted that invitation appears to have gone out and the green button turns grey and says invited, the invitation does not get to my friend's wall. They went earlier but now when I need more the 35, it wont post.

It seems like we are all having the same problem. While the "streaming" invites seemed like a good idea theoretically, But practically, i don't think it is working. Even I am a bit suspicious when I get a list of people to invite, click on 40, and it says invited but there is no button to send and the only button that appears for me is a big red X. Also as far as I know, X indicates Close the appliaction. So how does an invitation gets sent? It is so frustrating when that is all I have left to complete the mission.

I bought out my invites with horseshoes, went to 4th course, same thing happens the invites do not go out, my brother is sitting in the same room with me I told him I was sending out an invite to him it never showed up on his wall. Along with this I cannot get past the prepare feast invite 2 people cannot send RSVP or request anything from neighbors like the plates, glasses, good thing people ask me to send them stuff. This quest needs 20 and I hope they fix it before time runs out.