Thread: FrontierVille do not respond when I click on something

FrontierVille do not respond when I click on something

As I click on a mission or in an unfinished building, not anything appears. Does this happen to anyone else? I really don’t know why this happened with me. This problem starts newly. I tried many things by searching online, but then also not able to washout this issue. Please if anyone have any solution for this than please provide. Any tips or any solution for this issue should be appreciated.

Re: FrontierVille do not respond when I click on something

I don't have more idea about this, but while i playing this game and get same problem, i search this on net and get dew help. It happens when it has finished loading the first time you see the game (sometimes there is a gap large load) and also happens when I ask for an element of the mission or building through requests for gifts and have to reload. Generally, an update or two get it working for me or sometimes visiting a neighbor picked it up and working.

I had this problem for 2 days now. I had all sorts of problems as possible, as the missions of the groundhog, but this is my current.
    1. Nothing appears
    2. No progress in the game is saved,
    3. I cannot visit neighbors, their homes or even start charging.

Really getting tired of this game. ( Please Zynga, solve problems so that people can still enjoy the game. I have started playing other games, but I'm still holding on to FrontierVille in hope that he will return to normal for me.

This happens to me - much in the last week. And what I realized is that every time I put something on the wall. If I have a lot to do, I can notice the gifts of the wall or delivery last thing I do, otherwise your constant refreshment. Cannot enjoy the game much like that. Erases all cache, for updates, and even tried a new browser (which was slow). Hopefully be resolved soon. I never had this issue before last week.

I too am having this problem. Unable to get the box to open, not open the menu tree kissing, and when you upgrade to make things work, all my gifts were gone that I have gathered from my wall and had appeared in my toolbar. Not a happy camper. I also lost the 2 bones that had already withdrawn from the mission tree kisses, took my credit card to do that and I never returned my thorns.