Thread: Too many varmints in FrontierVille

Too many varmints in FrontierVille

Here my big problem is this, which i stated in my title. I really don’t know what to do in this case. Is anyone else having the same problem? I get rid of a bug and then continue the operation or feeding of poultry / geese and I get another Fox / marmot in about 5 clicks of the crop or food! It's taking a lot of energy to cope with all these preposterous. Is there anyone here who has the solution for this?

Re: Too many varmints in FrontierVille

I do not like bugs running around a red shadow of doom, so when I evoke, I keep clicking away from the red zone. The care of the chickens when the fox is by the ducks, for example. If it is right where I tend smell it with a stick and sometimes moving just enough to click a few chickens away from. Approach the child from the opposite direction you want to take him. Not always work, but usually does. If not, we will hit again! I usually do with my pen at the time the fox dies. If not, there are only a few left. 3% chance of averting another at the end.

If you have the original groundhog and winter and spring of marmots. You should clobber the original. If you keep the other two in your home can be harvested in the plots you want. There can be only two groundhogs in your home at a time (unless you have the original too). Hope that helps. But I do not like having more than a groundhog. At least I have mine exactly where they want.

I noticed the influx of groundhogs, too. I also noticed that when you need for a mission, you can go days without seeing a harvest. Seriously I also almost a week to find 10 for a mission i made a little. The same goes for the fox in the henhouse, which appears every time I eat there, except when you need to get some of them for a mission, and then went for days without anything.

I am still using the groundhog trap - you need a little more time to harvest, but it’s much less energy clobbering them. (Less prizes too, but good). If you are still weapons, while the harvest (ensure that all crops within the perimeter) can be put together quickly when a g'hog appears. So if you do not catch any you can still move because it is disarmed.