Thread: Frontierville : Link to other games for gingerbread house broken

Frontierville : Link to other games for gingerbread house broken

I already spend 3 days of crap in cityville about two weeks ago...I finally blocked it.
    I unblocked it again just for Frontierville because for the quest for gingerbread house and could not find the mission they were talking about. So I deleted the house and again blocked cityville. I refuse pay the extra to bypass playing the games. Merry Christmas everyone do help me so that I can get gingerbread house.

Re: Frontierville : Link to other games for gingerbread house broken

I am having the same issue as above. When I click the fixed link to Cityville, then it tells me that I need to complete the tutorial and name my city (which unfortunately, I'm way past that part of the game). When I clicked the fixed link the first time, then it gave me that message plus a frontierville mission, which I completed. Now I just get the "complete the tutorial" message no matter how many times I restart FV. I also have to say that I am disappointed that you have to complete tasks in other games, especially in MW. I have children who play the Zynga games, and I will not allow them to play MW. I don't mind CV and TI, but the MW game actually has a parental warning. Please consider your younger audience who like these games.

I first you to play all Zynga games but I use to spend almost 4-5 hours behind this games and my mom use to shout at me so I blocked all games leaving Farmville and Frontierville but only for gingerbread house I unblocked the games, I used the hint to delete the part from the URL, worked perfectly and got the item from CityVille and Treasure Isle. Will unblock and get Mafia Wars later, not wanting to do that now and have the other items to collect. Hope the reward is worth it.

I was playing around with the URL as I knew there was some sort of error. I finally figured it out and it now works for me. When you click on "Take Me to Cityville" for example..You'll see a very long URL and the page itself should display:
    Not found
    The requested URL /erville/xpromo.php was not found on this server.
    To fix this:
    Just look for /erville which is just after //fb-0.frontier.zynga.com and delete it (make sure you take out the forward slash too!)Hit refresh and it should work.Hope this helps those who cannot get the games to load.