Thread: Daily Bonus Rewards in CityVille

Daily Bonus Rewards in CityVille

I am wondering if/what bonuses people get. I'm getting the emails alright, but when I click the link it takes me to send a gift to my neighbours, and doesn't show me any gift I get. I assume that it is some form of item that I would find in my inventory, like with the meals for Frontierville, but what is it , Thanks to anyone who can help, or if I have to report this as a bug.

Re: Daily Bonus Rewards in CityVille

Nothing. I get redirected to my city, but before I am fast enough to click on the money bag token, the list of requests pops up. After that, I am told that "You have missed one day" and I get nothing. Today, I have the problem that when planting, I have to choose the crop for each single plot. I can't place new empty plots and I can't buy a building and place it. Please help me too.

Agree. I have encountered the same problems as you did and to date, the crop which I choose to plant does not hold on, meaning I have to keep on choosing the same crop for every plot. Seems to be something in the program like a key control? Anyways, that's the newest I have encountered and also, I cannot buy anything.

I have problem with daily bonus reward that I got via mail. In the first mail, after I started to play cityville I have gotten a fountain. I am playing about 2 weeks and I have gotten anly 3 mails about daily bonus and I have claimed them within 24h but there is no reward? After I Click on the link in the mail, it just opens my game without any reward. How can I solve this?

This is a known issue. You're lucky to have gotten the fountain. I've been playing a long time and have never received any reward from the bonus e-mail, which doesn't happen daily anymore either. The best we can do is wait for it to be fixed. The developers of the game are already working on it and this is a minor bug which will be fixed within a week or two so i would sugeest you to keep playing and enjoying.

It's the notification to check for your daily bonus. Even if you don't get an e-mail, if you log in at least once per day, you'll seen an icon that looks like a bag of cash, listed amongst the other game icons running in a column up the left hand side of your screen. If you click on it every day you will get coin bonuses. On the 5th day, you have a chance at winning a Penthouse Tower building.

I know about the Penthouse Daily Bonus, I am referring to the Daily Email Bonus. I had read it earlier in the day. However, the only reference to the email bonus can be received only once (BTW DO NOT accept the email daily bonus) cause it will NOT register for this 5 day goal and it resets. I did that too " It doesn't provide an explanation as to what the email bonus is. As I had stated in my previous post, you get a meal emailed to you for Frontierville some fuel emailed to you for Farmville, I am wondering if we are supposed to be getting energy emailed for Cityville.

I think the email is just referring to the daily bonus you collect each day you log into the game( bags of coins) I think this since there is now a P.S. on the email that states the daily bonuses are higher each consecutive day you collect i don't believe there is an actual extra bonus through email its a kind of a reminder email to get you to play the game.