Thread: RSVP Spoons still Not Working For Me in Frontierville

RSVP Spoons still Not Working For Me in Frontierville

Sent RSVPs to all my friends who play FrontierVille. I tried it for several times a day, but i got only 3 confirmation within a very short time at start. But then i get no more confirmations. I tried clearing cache and tried removing "wall post" it worked the first time but now back to the same problem i had before. I also tried switching between different browsers but that didn't help too. Is Zynga still working on this or its just me that has the problems? Does anyone has a solution? Please help!

Re: RSVP Spoons still Not Working For Me in Frontierville

Same here. Sent RSVPs to all my FrontierVille friends 3 times already and only got 4 replies at the very beginning then nothing. Exact same problem. This Thanksgiving quest is tedious and very frustrating, at least for me, no fun at all, seems like a job I have to do. Also i feel this is a new RSVP related problem. Zynga is very rapidly resolving issues but more rapidly creating new problems Although unintentionally. But then, we as players suffer every time. If anybody has a solution please post.

Try this : You need to open 2 tabs on your web browser after logging into Facebook. On Tab 1 open Frontierville and on Tab 2 open Facebook application permissions. Once you've taken out the post to wall permission for Frontierville in Tab 2, you must keep this 2nd tab alive throughout the whole process. When you're done with this process click back to Tab 1, then again send the RSVP invitations. Have you tried this? I bet you didn't So try this out and see if this helps.

It's a ridiculous work around that seems to work for most. Having to resort to stuff like this to make the game work is just stupid. The game should work as intended. You click the invite button, friend receives RSVP. They click and you get the one you need, as intended. It's a simple concept the Developers can't seem to grasp the issue properly. The scenario is the first invite I send goes through but the rest don't like everybody here. Then i have to clear the cache and restart the browser. Also sometimes it need me to restart my computer. Simple annoying!!

And I'm having problems sending. I have tried the multiple tabs thing with one containing frontierville and one my settings. my settings consistently say that post to wall is not enabled, but it hasn't asked me to allow it too for about more then 3 hours. My last successful invite was about 5 hours ago before my class. I went back after class to send more and they won't post any more. What is going on!? Are the planning to enable this for those who want to pay for it? It wont surprise me if they want to make money out of this or any other popular and necessary bug!

I managed to get it working. Open 1st window which should have fronterville, then open another window and load facebook in that. Go to privacy settings which you can find under applications and websites, now click on edit your settings, then click edit settings on the applications you use, then again click edit settings for the Fronterville application, now remove post on my wall option. Keep both windows open while doing all this procedure. Now with both windows still open, Click on the frontierville window and then send the RSVPs. If you close the application settings window or Frontierville closes by itself or has to refresh then you will get Jack telling you that you need to allow posting to wall etc. Allow it then go through these steps again. Hope this is useful...