Thread: Where do you get saltpeter in frontierville?

Where do you get saltpeter in frontierville?

Where do you get saltpeter? I can't seem to find a place to make it, etc. I tried searching in the collectibles, bonuses, etc but couldn't find one anywhere. Any help here would be great. I need saltpeter for fireworks and in work for cannon balls, fox cannon mission, varmit cannon, etc. Any help here? Please help me. I had some saltpeter which i don't remember how i got it and i have used all saltpeter i had. The question is : How do i get more Saltpeter...? I don't only play frontierville, but a lot of games and i sometimes get so much consumed. Also we need to play the other games to complete some or the other quest, mission or to gain collectibles!

Re: Where do you get saltpeter in frontierville?

Turn in the manure collection. That will get you more. I don't know if there's any other way right now? I think there was talk that there would be a crop or something in the future that might give another collection that gave it but for now that's the only way. I have like 50 saltpeters i'm not using, why can't we trade these? And what am I going to do with materials in my inventory that are long past and not usable anymore? I want to delete them, or give them away! Is there a way to do it?

Well, the face is you cannot trade saltpeter. And to get saltpeter, you need to have manure collection. The hardest to get is the piggy manure. You really cannot trade them, however all of the manure collection can be given as a gift to your neighbors. So if you have neighbors who have a bunch, you might ask them if they would send you a few. all good works are rewarded sooner or later and your neighbors might benefit from you as well. If you have no neighbors, go and make some neighbors, they might help you in future too. Its like an investment and some missions and quest needs you to have some neighbors to finish the quest/mission.

Gather up the 5 various poops from your animals. Then reap the collection in the collections box. Next go into your Home Cabin and Create Saltpeter. Can be used with fire to make two things : First thing is Cabin which will be needed to make Fireworks. Second thing is Foundry will be needed to create Powder Kegs for use with Cannons. First Fullfill manure collection mission and when you have it finished just then trade it in. Then check your salt pepper in my stuff, collection. You got saltpeter? I hope this is helpful..!

Usually anything you've got in your inventory counts. Try checking again. For instance, I'm on the very first of the Christmas missions, and the fire I already had in my inventory already counted. I only had to craft two more to finish that portion of the mission. I haven't gotten around to the one with the firecrackers yet, so I can't check mine. But collections and Inventory items counts in some or other way. You never know when you will need it and in which mission! So keep them safe till you really need them.

There is a Manure Collection in your Collections which can be found in the "My Stuff" tab in the lower right corner of the game. Once you open your "My Stuff" then you can see all your options and in the lower right corner of that new window you will see a button you can click that says "Collections" In there if you scroll through your collections eventually you will find one titled "Manure Collection" It has to have at least one of each required item to be able to turn it in. 1 Poultry Puddin' 1 Piggy Poop, 1 Brush Brownie, 1 Prairie Pile and 1 Meadow Muffin. If you have at least one of each you may turn it in to receive 1 Salt Peter and depending on how many collectibles you have, you can turn in the collection multiple times until you no longer have at least one of each.