Thread: Does I can always play strategy mode in Zynga Poker

Does I can always play strategy mode in Zynga Poker

I've been playing Zynga Poker for a while and I'm not completely against this strategy when someone is just making all-in all the time and you just want to stop and tear them off. But the thing is that I've been in several tables in the shootings with the players who are not experiencing connection problems and are just taking forever to play all the time, for no good reason for what I suppose to make the opponents give up. Can you report them? I guess there's nothing really illegal about that, but it is very annoying and I wish it would be a way to make them stop. I've tried everything from playing fast and aggressive (sometimes works) to apply the same principle and also take my time (which most of the time only makes things worse, but once the man just stopped playing , passing time and times automatically and not knowing that after five times that are disqualified, I won). For more experienced players out there, what can you do in this situation?

Re: Does I can always play strategy mode in Zynga Poker

It is not only the shootings, which are beginning to trickle down on the regular tables. One reason for this is, as you say, which I think is a good strategy. Another reason...and I admit I give them some leeway is whether they are relatively new and need time to figure out what action to take. The worst reason to do so, and I suspect that is true, is that they are trying to change the best players at the table, waiting to get fed up and leave. I, I have solid and liquid refreshments; I have been to look before you sit down at a table, and I have more time than you think who patiently wait. Basically, accept that some players use the timers in the game as a tactic against other players. Like everything else, do not allow players to get anything to you, file reports of abuse to those who break the T & C, and play your own game, your own way and not theirs.

Here I also wish to say something and wish this will useful and you like this. They're trying to boost the blinds and to let you know that they watch way too much TV Poker. They're fondling their chips while they wait for the timer. Laugh, get a beverage, have some pretzels, watch TV, and wait for your hands. Then beat 'em!! You need as much patience to play here as you do to raise toddler children.

When you play enough and you see guys challenge each other to climb higher and higher - I've said many times that is a dam slapping contest. The animal kingdom is really fun. I'd love some tables only woman? As for deliberately slowing the play of all players, I try to be patient, but tonight I just had a round of a shootout game. The player was little by little since the first time, and then it was me and them + 1. A lost, I mentioned a few zzzzzz after a while (but so did many other players before this) and grievance that was funny - so I returned the favor (first time I've done) that allows the meter runtime through the last second in each hand, were up to $ 5000 to my $ 4000 +. He swore to me on the chat and left.

To be honest - I do not understand the rush. Poker is a game of patience and I'm happy to wait as long as necessary. Sure, it gets a little frustrating when it is deliberate, but ZZZ-ing or comment is the game on their hands, and has its focus away from the game. In face to face games get 60 seconds at most places, but up to 90 in the other before reaching a warning time. I think Zynga Poker 20 seconds is fine. If you have to do something while waiting, just use the time to post in the forum, the challenges of the process or collectible or reading the newspaper in the other tab.