Thread: How to bring back “remove non friends from mafia" In Mafia Wars

How to bring back “remove non friends from mafia" In Mafia Wars

Here I just want to know the way to bring back “remove non friends from mafia" feature. I and my friend miss this feature and don’t know how to fix this; can you please bring it back? And ya, anyone else have this type of problem? If anyone has any way out solution for this than please provide and help me to just come out from this unknown problem.

Re: How to bring back “remove non friends from mafia" In Mafia Wars

I'm quite sure that this feature violated a section of the Facebook privacy policy always changing, as it deters people who defriended in a fairly easy if you have a small mob. On the other hand, the language of the article was a sort of clearing in the final reading, the new privacy settings may make it impossible for applications to determine who and who is not a more user friendly anyway. It is a very useful feature but I miss it.

I want this feature back too, I think it is wrong for people to add me to your mafia remove me as a Facebook friend immediately shows that just want to increase their numbers, but are not interested in any of the social aspects game, such as help with the work, gifts, etc, and that's very selfish to be honest. I have nearly 780 members of the mafia, but the list of my friend "mob wars" in Facebook only has 710 people in it, so I know that there are 70 people who have done this, the problem now is trying to figure out who. The obvious way would be to go through my mob and compare it to the list of friends in Facebook, but as both lists are in alphabetical order and not random this would be a long year!

I want him out. Of course, everyone would rather play without falsely inflate its size mafia. I think we should play with real friends in the mafia. I think it is a threat to privacy and security to non-Facebook friends on their anyway. I want people to use the face of the actual social networking with real friends. I know. Nobody in this group is concerned about these things, but Facebook and Zynga can catch it. Zynga may have done this intentionally to eliminate a perceived path of the user turnover. Zynga may have done this intentionally to better adhere to the philosophy of Facebook.

Here I just want to say something regarding your case. Meanwhile, what we can do is write the names of people who get $ 1000 as a reward for help in the bar for my mafia Flash, and then try to find in FB. Some of them are requested to meet, but most likely find a few players that have defriended. Those who do not seek help are a little harder to find.

My list of the mob has 14 members of my Facebook friends, but not one of them is playing. For myself, my strength has tripled the mafia. It seems that I am carrying around the world since it began playing. Is there any way to remove them from my list and go solo? Rather be lonely and have my opportunities. At least then you know I'm always there for me.