Thread: The most annoying quest for you so far in FrontierVille

The most annoying quest for you so far in FrontierVille

I am very much curious to get people's viewpoints on what has been the most annoying quest for them! This is just for fun, so no frowns!!! Mine is the 'Geese' quest where I have to sell 50 adult geese! I didn't realize how hard it was until I was counting them as I placed them, and then this was about a week ago with me constantly feeding them and hiring my neighbors to do it and none of them are adults!!! Not to mention how much energy it costs to feed them at least with the peanuts you guys get food and money for harvesting them!!!! OH! And how much SPACE the 50 geese are taking up! I have about 200 chickens, but that's fine because I have 2 chicken coops so they get fed twice a day and make me lots of money but I am sick of waiting for these geese to grow! So, what have been yours?

Re: The most annoying quest for you so far in FrontierVille

For me it's the Tailor shop ones - I have only one mission (Part II) and it needs neighbor help for patterns. I can only ask twice a day, and responses are limited (to 3 per ask?) Finishing the shop needs help with measuring tapes and hangers. Same again, only I've now used my request on the patterns, so I have to wait until I can ask again. I have been recycling requests for days, and I am now getting BORED. I pick up the odd "extra" where someone else has asked for help, but with no other mission to do; I really am losing the will to live! This is fatal (pun intended). Once a game gets boring, I move on. Shame, as Frontierville looked fun to start with...

To me it was the peanut quest.The count was somehow screwed up really bad. When I had harvested the 1500 I still had over 250 that needed to be planted. Now go figure. I agree on the killing of varmints one. Hey all my neighbors loved making jokes about my groundhog who was sitting under the smoker, just waiting to get smoked.Well I finally had to smoke him to do a mission. So what are the odds I will be able to chase another one under my smoker without moving everything...

That is because every time they were watered it counted as a harvest. So your harvesting gets done before the planting. I don't dislike any of the quests other than the peanut quest. Asking for stuff doesn't bug me and neither does waiting for a collect-able. I get impatient and frustrated. But if I didn't, I would probably feel less satisfaction when it finally gets done. I like if a quest takes a little bit of time to complete as it feels more satisfying. But MONTHS for peanuts I think is a bit ridiculous and I refuse to turn my entire homestead into nothing but giant blob of peanuts.

I am playing this game since a year or so, but till date I found the cannon quests to be the most annoying and useless, at least for me. Aside from the space they took up, there are just too many elements involved in making it work. It would be great if they didn't require salt pepper to operate. A month ago I had a groundhog pop up right in the middle of my swimming hole so I keep him there so I don't have to waste energy when harvesting. Now all of my cannons are in the storage shed.

It was the Paths mission - I would complete Level 5, get the splash screen and when it came back up I was back on Level 4 instead of moving onto Level 6. I fed and moved those stupid oxen around 5 times! I almost gave up. Instead, I emailed Zynga and apparently they fixed it, because a few days later it worked fine again. Seriously it got under my skin to do all that work and get setback for my trouble.Yes, 1500 peanuts are crazy!

Well, that would be being able to play the game for the last three days. Just would love to get in and work my Frontier. There evidently is a problem with Shock-wave. I am sure the folks are working hard at getting this resolved. Hope that Frontier Jack will keep my crops from withering and not steal my horse or mule because I want them no matter what. I just feel sure this has something to do with Humble Bob aka Mr. Haney. Love the game, just tired of the snaffoo's or Oh Snap's! Also this is posted under my old email address wondering how I update it on this site. I get my fuel and energy and everything else at my new email address. I will be checking back in case just by some miracle, someone actually answers this.