Thread: What’s the Level of your Fight Club in Mafia Wars

What’s the Level of your Fight Club in Mafia Wars

As the title says, what is your level of Fight Club and how many fights you won? I know this feature was launched recently to make the numbers do not match, but I'm still curious. My level is 29 in the FC and I have won 1,501,475 Fights. I know some of you have put a lot more! Many of you are saying do not fight a lot especially since it was stolen more than XP. So, how many cattle theft is and what the domain level is?

Re: What’s the Level of your Fight Club in Mafia Wars

Fight Club Level: 19
    Fights won: 146,600

The first 15 or more levels that seemed to fly through them. Here lately I have been bored of the fight all the time and seem to utilize more energy to steal (for the achievement Italy) and doing the work of anti Italy. Until a month ago I would say on average I was getting about 1500-2000 per day wins the fight. In the last week the most I've had in one day is 427.

level 33 fight mastery
    Fights Won 586841
    Fights Lost 15892
    level 795 maniac

Have not fought much since the launch of Las Vegas, then Italy made me fight a lot less. Quickly gets boring and there is loot to improve my numbers. All you have to fight these days is just VCS so that I can claim my power packs fight club. The rest of my energy is spent in the theft of arms depot and pieces of armor. So I have enough to build and what is customary in Italy in the work of resistance, as I like to do both parts of each episode, the energy and strength, only then I can fight the boss

The chop shop lol. Before it was an option to add shock resistance and 2x my attack and defense, Rebel 2, self-sufficient for about 600 of my strength now. That is something that has Zynga I really love. I hate begging, I cannot stand alone pieces of special prayer, but I love the strategy based on the three buildings and now the Italian port. It gives many options for creating options and makes things interesting!

I also really enjoy Zynga stores. However, since the first day I realized how much Stam XP can give you more energy for what they have always been heavy Stam. Also, when I started playing I had snowshoes (I miss them a lot) and I could afford to not have as much energy from that breeding truck drivers. You said that for the first year there were only 100 Stam. I just hit my year mark a week ago and now I have 8.8 + k. Let me say that the impressive XP you get from Stam on energy Kina fails when you have to fight. I love to steal and fight but work. It makes my life much easier!

Stealing is a relationship of great exp as well as tournaments. I cannot go to the shows total disregard for our built by developers in these though. Once in a blue moon, I'll try one or the other, losing to someone who has no right to go to win and MEH and return to fight lol. I level very slowly, although the fight club has taken over once a day if I want now, but most clans still struggle I had not even with my more than 3 times A / D, primarily because it is not fair impressive that someone in the low 600 level.