Thread: What happen if I do not open my sack for long time in mafia wars

What happen if I do not open my sack for long time in mafia wars

If I do not open the bags free rental gifted to me, so no problem if I waited to open the last day before we open presents? I prefer to defend the tree for 7 hours at 7 or 8 days. But I do not know if something bad can go wrong, besides losing the internet. Please, if anyone has any information on this to offer and help me to know this. Because this is really essential for me. So please provide me your response.

Re: What happen if I do not open my sack for long time in mafia wars

Here in this case i also want to add something. That is what the majority of us are doing. Hope you do not have an expiration date or something, but we will see. I do not think it matters much anyway. If we open them now, we lost in a matter of hours anyway. So if something goes wrong at the end and not get for nothing whatever reason we have not lost that have been stolen anyway.

Personally I think it is best if you are a strong defensive player to open up and use protection. I am currently on 27 shows with a few guards, and will be at 45, probably by the end of the day tomorrow. Once you reach 45, my current plan is to maintain current protection, and if I lose some gifts, just use leftovers and steal my requests to return to 45. The main objective is to have an excessive amount of applications ready to replace my missing gift before the end of the event if necessary. I think it's much easier to get between 5 and 10 in the last minute, and then it would be to try to get 45.

It would be nice if, one time you update your whole tree for holiday gift bags or charcoal gave (the same as stealing now works - no fall in various parts of them). I totally updated and rental Sacks still give me full value for the parts of the tree. So good luck if you get will depend on a lot of holiday gift bags, and it is not happening. Would be a great idea for us to reach the limit of 45, so if you are robbed, we will not take a hit. Of course, once the New Year comes, can only be opened for 45 years, regardless of the number it actually is.

I as well add something after seeing this much information. My plan to rob the trees to get the parts needed to update my tree, but I think I am going to go overboard if I can open my bags on the last day. I think it is New Year's Eve. I am at level 54 and 10 for a few robberies and gifts. I could empathize; I really do not want to be on the edge of the defense of my bags open all week.

I went a few rounds with the solution on the last day or two and it were not functioning and I was just frustrating and I was having more fun (I can play this game for fun). I will try again a day or two before the event ends. Until then, I am going to have a good time doing other things. I like the new missions, for instance. The delay in the list horrible struggle seems to have disappeared, so I am enjoying the fight again.