Thread: Two worlds II black/blocked screen problem

Two worlds II black/blocked screen problem

Hello friends , I am a gamer , I really admire the games that are produced by the EA games , but I am not feeling to do the same since their last release of the game two worlds 2 , I had played the first edition of this game as well but never faced any issue, whenever I play the game , the game loads and then the screen suddenly blocks and turns into a black screen , I tried to contact the EA games but was not of much help , please help me if any one has any knowledge on this subject.

Re: Two worlds II black/blocked screen problem

I am not sure if this can apply , if asare asking my opinion , according to me whenever any black screen issue is encountered while playing any of the game there is always some problem something related to the graphic card , please make that your graphic card is mounted properly mounted on the slot , if not please check it and let me remind you that the graphic card is installed on the pci-e slot on the motherboard

As you said the when you were playing the two worlds 2 game , and suddenly the screen blocked while playing the game and everything went black , please tell me had you faced any such issue when you were playing the earlier version of this game before , that is I am asking that had you ever faced any such issue while you were playing the first version of the Two worlds game , if you had then there are some mandatory features from the system , I will as you to check the specification of the game

Well in the above post it is clearly mentioned that there are certain required features missing from your system , well I can tell a bit about those , first of all will ask you to install the latest patch of the game , you can search in the internet for the patch f two worlds 2 and along with that you can check the newest video drivers , check the device manager for the missing video drivers.

I have seen many people playing a lot of games that are from the EA games but hardly seen any complains from them , and I do not think that there can be any issue with the game , but still you can uninstall it from your system and install it again, but prior to that you can on cause the clean up utility and to be specific , I will ask you use the registry cleanup using a software called as RegClean and jv16 PowerTools, or you can also jv16 PowerTools , but still if the issue persists you can take the support from the EA games and then get your problem fixed.

I have seen many people playing a lot of games that are from the EA games but hardly seen any complains from them , and I do not think that there can be any issue with the game , but still you can uninstall it from your system and install it again, but prior to that you can choose the clean up utility and to be specific , I will ask you use the registry cleanup using a software called as RegClean and jv16 PowerTools, or you can also jv16 PowerTools , but still if the issue persists you can take the support from the EA games and then get your problem fixed.