Thread: Cannot find Fountain in CityVille

Cannot find Fountain in CityVille

I was playing this Facebook Game and I am really in trouble at the moment. I really like this game and I just want to know what I can do so that the issue here can be solved in this case. Well let me just tell you the whole scenario. I just got the notification that I have the Fountain but then when I moved in the Facebook to have a look for the same then I just cannot see it. Can you all there please let me know where I can find it here in my city? I would really like to have the fountain in the city. I have seen that my neighbors have the fountain there in his city and he is really much lower when it comes to the levels. Please really let me know if I can get the fountain so that I can enhance the look of my city here.

Re: Cannot find Fountain in CityVille

Well if you got the notification via email then it really looks to me that you will have it in your city. All you will be required to do is go the Facebook account of yours and then see for the CityVille there. When you will see the CityVille page getting loaded then let the assets in the game get set on they play screen. After that just go to the Full Screen mode of the game and then click on the Inventory Box and see if you can find the Fountain in the list there. Actually all this gifts gets loaded in the Inventory box. I am sure that you will be able to have the same there. Just make a click on it and then you will be able to place it in your city. If you want to have fountain in such a manner so that you can earn lots of coins then please place it in the center of the business or in center of the houses there. Placing the decorative items near the buildings really help you earn lots of coins.

If you want to have the fountain then it will better if you can just go with the things that have been mentioned above. But the thing is that you will be required to first have the fountain claimed for you. If you want to have the Fountain Claimed then it will be lot better if you can make a click on the LINK that came as a notification on your email and then once you click on the link then you will be directed to the home page of Facebook so as to get logged in to your account. Make the login and then you will see it getting claimed. Once you do that then you will be able to have the Fountain in your Inventory. Go with these steps and then let me know about the same after you get the fountain for your city there.

I really do not think that you will be at all required to worry about the levels. If your friend was able to have the Fountain then it might have happened because he must have completed some of the goals there and if you even want the same then you will be required to have the High Society Collection completed and after that you will be required to have French Cuisine Collection completed. Once you are done with this then you will be able to have the Fountain for your city there. Complete these collections there and let me know about the same after this.

It seems to me that there is some issue in the browser that you are using there and if that is really the case then it will be better if you can just have the game played in some other browser. You can have Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer in the business here and then let me know about the same. If you are using Firefox then I would recommend that it will be better if you can play the game in full screen mode and if it also does not go in your way then you can simply go with disabling some of the add-ons and the plug-ins that are there activated on the browser.

If yet you are not able to have the gifts of yours i.e. the fountain then it will be better if you can just talk about the same with the tech support of Zynga and let them see into the matter there. I am sure that if there was really something like this in your case then you will be able to get it. Also on the other hand I have seen that you can have the fountain for you if you get it from yours friends. I am on the 32nd level in the game and I was able to get the fountain from my friend. I am sure that your friends will be able to send you one so that you can enhance the city of yours.