Thread: Why all the time fighters getting screwed in Mafia Wars

Why all the time fighters getting screwed in Mafia Wars

Bangkok baht and the stock had faction, so that truly helped fight the fighters of low energy. Filed Vegas tournaments and Fight Club. Tournaments are a lot of random nonsense, but at least the fight club was half decent loot to compensate for the horrible energy needs. Consumables are giftable. Italy: anything positive for the fighters here. Consumables are not giftable. Thanks, fighters who have a ton of energy waste from the farm and all we can do is to enter once a day to waste valuable energy in the work to get the best of consumption. Booty is not getting down from fights. Seriously, what is the reasoning behind it? Booty Vegas is not losing fights, looting Italy is not losing fights. Why? Because developers are afraid that they were all energy complain about trampled in the mud for loot? Right, as combating the loot drops 501s only live that is not right. So what is the reasoning behind this decision more than questionable? I do not mean to steal. The only reason to do it for money NY to get the achievements or armor pieces. Is it really asking too much that fighters from time to time not getting ignored? Make the damned giftable supplies. Enable every booty of the city to fall fighting too. Lifting the 501 life statistics or add a better booty. Is this really asking too much? Is it really necessary that every time a new city or country is added to get the shaft fighters?

re: Why all the time fighters getting screwed in Mafia Wars

1. Power: Increase the maximum energy to do more jobs.
    2. Resistance: Increases your resistance to fight more often.

I think it's already been said here in your profile page. Want to make more jobs / get loot / consumables, add power. I want to add strength to fight anymore. If the combatants are receiving what the players are receiving energy worldwide could well be a fighter, enough said. You can do resistance work to get Vegas / spoils of Italy, myself I have a lot of energy and resistance brings down job.

You cannot have the best of both worlds. You are a pure fighter, putting all their skills in A / D and endurance. You can beat almost everyone, but will have problems to loot some good things and finish of a city, etc are a message of hospitals, which will end in Italy in a few days and that farm a lot of loot. Too bad the boots are a waste because it has A / D skills to use them wisely. And with its power, Italy was so easy to complain Zynga morning to release the 5 to 8. Two days later, he asked the name of the nearby town. Bangkok was a challenge, but to be honest Vegas was too easy, the sacks were made giftable too soon and Italy seems to follow the same path. I do not know, maybe Zynga objective is to learning a new city every three months. I have to admit that there are differences among players both old and novice to become a nightmare to open a new city it's hard enough for the high levels that have a lot of energy and stem, but sufficiently accessible in terms of energy / mother for novice players. Because we all know that beginners will jump Cuba, Moscow and Bangkok and are quick to Las Vegas and Italy. Do you like spending time in Cuba to the farm guerrilla squad when you can have best elements of the new cities?

I understand that you are happy, but it's a good thing that a type of player loses some rewards. You chose to be a fighter and I assume to most of his skill points in attack, defense and resistance. You wanted to be able to win fights and that's how he built his character. This will sacrifice the ability to do a lot of jobs and get a ton of loot of work. On the other hand, a power player can do a lot of jobs and get a ton of loot of work, but do not have the skills to hit someone in a fight. If you do not have to sacrifice something in order to make a particular type of building your character, why even have the ability to choose the way of building. All end up in the similar place anyway. If you want more than the awards of energy and fight against the accumulation, then build a more balanced. Not to mention that for a few months not long ago the top prize in the game came from combat only. Even the top prize since falling now has a low dropout rate, the fighters are not falling far behind in the spoils. I hope they come out with a booty fight harder to statistics released soon.

Actually not that simple though is it? To be a runner simply pours all you’re SP into a skill - the energy. You can then play the game the way you want to your heart's content, happily leveling and collecting the latest plunders. To be a fighter who has to divide his SP between resistance and attack (and, possibly, health and defense), and if you also want decent loot you have to do work well. Intermediaries are not punished for being weak on att and definition if all you want to do is more jobs. The fighters are penalized for weak loot drops.

Re: Why all the time fighters getting screwed in Mafia Wars

Why is exactly what I think fighters should be punished for having chosen a different approach to a game called Mafia Wars? Why combatants of their energy for a couple of thousand to get what they also may fall fights? What exactly is the justification of booty, not going to fight? If a player, energy, hybrids, or fighter has access to the jobs that the loot drops from so why not allow the fights to fall prey? Why implement resistance if work is frankly ridiculous? Energy is regenerated by 2. Mother is regenerated in 1. However, the amount needed to do the work resistance is actually higher than most jobs of energy. The dropout rate is so ridiculously low for energy jobs, why the 'scam'? And to get to the point, why is the great loot only to switch jobs if Zynga well known that low-energy fighters will never be able to keep up with the power players in terms of loot. Booty is not even necessary, since he chose to fight against neglect, which is essentially half of the game. They max out bragging rights or collection, while the fighters get shit fight, progress to a shameful low rate and cannot do anything but adapt either accepts or ditch the game. The obvious solution in Zynga ****ing logic is the purchase of RP. This might work for hardcore gamers, but the majority will say "f" and just leave. When introduced Vegas and the fight became more loot or less obsolete with D6-D8 work my mob loot dropped from more than 3000 assets to like 1500. Most used to be combatants.