Thread: Unable to get the free horse in FrontierVille

Unable to get the free horse in FrontierVille

I not at all received the email after several attempts, the popup only movies in and out even before having the chance to see it. Anyone else, does anyone have a link so you can get my horse please. 8 days have passed and still no horse. I received the e-mail as soon as I signed up to play the game, but the button embedded in the email to claim the horse still does not work. I am certain the moderator is very conscious of the dozens and dozens of complaints in the forum, why has not this been fixed? Or at least recognized with a solution?

Re: Unable to get the free horse in FrontierVille

I spoke with a friend before you hit the horse, and it turns out that there are two types of email messages sent, and if you get the wrong one, you're SOL .Anyway, I sent the link around and I've tried, while entering in, and behold, I am being redirected to a page of horse he can accept or decline your gift. The colt is sitting on my farm, so you could say that this method works. He instead has a link ~ 350 characters long, which hints at things to a horse unlocking process (function = y = key horse, besides being directed to unlock. Look, I received an email with a link that is ~ 200 characters long and hardly descriptive. So, in short, if you have a hose, try to get the link from a friend who was successful and try to use it (no, I do not leave mine, I do not know if it poses a security risk for me to do it in a forum public). Good luck!

The link to unlock the horse was actually the logo graphic in the email 'FrontierVille' - and that was the only link in the email, graphics or text. So, while I managed to unlock the horse by clicking on the logo, which was not the way the email indicated to do so (and, as mentioned, we could not do it the way the e- mail order). Took me 3 attempts to actually get the email, and then when I did, it was. Does anyone checking these things before they are sent to the players? The message indicates that you click where it says "get a horse" really?

Here in your case I also wish to add something, and wish you like my comment. My e-mail will not permit me view the HTML edition, so the first time you click to get a horse, and did not anything. Then I opened the html version of the email in a new window, and it worked. I clicked on to get a horse, and then a new window opens; go to the Facebook to accept the gift.

I am very upset because I did not even I have an e-mail: l, and for a day or two that appeared in FrontierVille sent me an email. Then it just says I have to buy one. Not any of my friends on Facebook want to play this game, so no neighbors: [vv is not this fun game alone, but I want my horse! Can anyone help? I would be very grateful. Please as i say i am really get tired by solving this. If anyone get any information than please without fail provide to me.

Here i also want to add something for you. I lastly found a way to get e-mail. You do not have to click on "Email preferences" thing at the top. If you go to the market and go to the section on animals, While you have the horse, which will say something about sending e-mail or something. You have to click. It will say that can come into your junk mail. Worked for me!

There is no genuine link in the mail, Lurks beneath the image. While you hover over it shows a lot of code over time, etc. I think that's why people are not willing to share links, and fear it could affect his play. One solution is to create a free address from Hotmail or Gmail, sign up for a Facebook account FrontierVille second with him, and use the link you get for that one ...