Thread: 20 horseshoes for NYE Resolutions in FrontierVille.

20 horseshoes for NYE Resolutions in FrontierVille.

I finished everything else at 9:00 pm on the 13 and then nothing happened. I assumed it would automatically give me the reward (like it does with everything thing else) but it didn't. Then I figured since tomorrow is the 14th they must be simplifying everything and just giving you your 50 horseshoes to everyone who finished it by that date. NOWHERE did it say anything about having to go to the lodge and turn a badge in. So I went and turned it in and got 20 horseshoes also. WHAT A CROCK! This is why I quit playing farmville.

Re: 20 horseshoes for NYE Resolutions in FrontierVille.

The problem many have with this though is that without prior knowledge of the mission requirements this was next to impossible to have done in time. We must remember that players that use the forums represent a very small percentage. The only people that could have gotten this done in such a quick manner are power players and cheaters.

Before this thread gets any bigger - I want to state this was intentional and it is the new reward. Today is the 14th and a time was never announced as to when this would take place. Flooding customer support is not the best way to go about it, as it will just back them up. Please remember the RoC you agreed to when you first signed up here when posting. Any defamatory/harassing posts will be removed and the posters will be warned/infracted. I’m only posting this once in here. If this thread continues the way it is going, it and any others will be closed.

I completed in time, and did not cheat, and am not a power player (whatever that is?) I did, however, check the forums...and someone had kindly posted the requirements for all the missions. I started growing the animals as soon as I saw that. I don't feel that's cheating, however, as ANYONE can check the forums.

Okay-finished my New Years missions a while ago - only got 20 lousy horseshoes. So, where is my other 30? I spent many a horseshoe on boosts so I could complete these missions - even bought some out of pocket - and I got cheated out of 50! This is wrong, and I am still licking my wounds from you cheating me out of two of the Christmas mission bonuses. I will not spend another penny on this game again!

I have to disagree...."Your homework is due by Tuesday" means you have until Tuesday to turn it in. By the 14th should certainly include the 14th. A "new" award of only 20 for those that finished today when banners are still up that say by today is only making those of us jipped out of 30 more upset. While it's a good thing they are extending some type of award for those that finish up by the 31st, those of us that finished today should have received the 50 that was promised.