Thread: Restaurant City Challenges

Restaurant City Challenges

I am completely new in social gaming environment. Recently I opened a new account inside restaurant city. I collect all the information about each and every part from manual except one that is challenges. I asked my friends about them but they are also helpless to provide information about challenges. I am sure you will provide me detailed information about challenges. As I told you I am fresher in social gaming try to tell me as deep as possible about challenges. Your each and every reply is valuable for me. I would like to say thanks to all the repliers for giving me their precious time.

Re: Restaurant City Challenges

Restaurent city challenges are nothing but a new feature introduced by developers of this game. The name challenges are similar to the goals or in simple language say task that you have to perform in order to gain some extra points. As you move further in this game the difficulty level for completing these challenges also increases. Along with difficulty level the prize you get after completing challenges also increases. The reward you get in each level is changes on each level.

In restaurant city as new mission or say challenge is available it immediately display at sidebar of your games window. Along with side bar it also displays a trophy icon on task bar. If you want to see those new challenges simply click on that icon. One key feature of these challenges is all these challenges reset themselves every midnight. As you proceed in this challenge your challenge menu also updates frequently to show you your current status in challenge. For that there is no need to open the challenge menu frequently. There is an icon appears every time you continue with your mission, simply click on that icon in order to know get information about your current status.

There are number of challenges inside this game each one having his unique important over other. There are some challenges inside restaurant city which will also guide you about each and every step inside challenge. Right now I am unable tell you more about them, actually I am going outside. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for this small piece of information.i hope you will get information about challenges before me.

Challenges are nothing but fresh feature available inside restaurant city. It is nothing but parallel to the words missions that you have to complete in order to gain extra points. If you want to know more about these missions or say challenges, download the pdf files available on internet. They contain detailed information about each and every challenge and the action that you have to perform in order to gain appropriate reward from that challenge.