Thread: Mouse is unresponsive in Two Worlds 2

Mouse is unresponsive in Two Worlds 2

I am having one issue with the Two Worlds 2 game which is not working properly with the Mouse of mine. Then move with the mouse is very late and some time the mouse does not even response for the action. I have disconnected and reconnected the mouse but there is no use of it. If any one on this forum is having the solution then do let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Mouse is unresponsive in Two Worlds 2

If you have problems with the move the mouse does not, please try steps given below:

• If you have an Xbox 360 controller for windows then connect the same and restart the game
    • Go into the Options menu -> then click interface - disable> select hardware cursor
    • If the above points do not lead to success give us your feedback.

Note: Although you can not see the mouse pointer is still possible to go to the Options menu (the cursor is in the background of the game), are efforts to document when the lights when you move the mouse.

Do you have something running in the background that could move the focus? If you are having any process running in background then it is better to kill the the process and see whether this is working for you or not. Also it is better to download and install the latest driver for the mouse that you are using which might help you to resolve then issue.

Of background programs running AntiVir, nHancer and smaller to the mouse and sound control. As such, I have the problem only when I start the game after one system reboot. If so I have gambled a round, then make a break, not the computers go down and then restart the game I'm not the problem. Since version 1.0 I have the problem currently is 1.2 patch on it. I always thought it is definitely in Two Worlds, but I just started Gothic 1 and have the same problem, only that the game a little more rumspinnt. Now I'm not sure if it a coincidence that both are affected or whether there is really something else.

That's when I also happened twice already, no idea why. The one time I was able to load with "L" the last backup and then everything went away. The other time I worked a while and then suddenly it reacted as if the game or anything in between something else had to handle. But later on the problem got resolve automatically.