Thread: Cannot find Thorns in Frontierville game

Cannot find Thorns in Frontierville game

I've been observing for the past three months presently that no thorns ever grow on my land any longer I don’t know why this is happening on my land is this good or not because any quest or mission comes regarding the thorns then I will be blank with the thorns. I've also been speculating when that was going to jump up and bite me. Does any person observed no thorns growing on their land, too? I go through the New Year assignment (clear 50 debris and 10 rocks) and not at all saw a particular thorn. Do I require to present a ticket or is this normal? So anyone have any idea regarding this then please reply me on this post.

Re: Cannot find Thorns in Frontierville game

Sometimes I have plenty thorns, or rocks or cacti, but none of a bit else. I haven't observed any area is improved than any other, just unfilled an area and leave it unaccompanied for a week. I guess you have to try and shift something around to free up a corner at the top and check you are getting the thorns back or not and this may also work for if require. But that appears silly that they simply grow at the top. I have not at all got any thorns on the bottom half of frontier but get abundance of cacti etc there. I attempt to keep 10 of each of the thorns skulls cacti on my frontier at all times as you never know when they are going to give a mission at us where we require them.

I have more than a few cacti as well as thorns in all regions of my frontier, not a precise corner or just on the top half. I've learned that you need to leave several debris and then you obtain cacti, thorns, skulls and trees quicker. You can't clear it completely off your Frontier, or else you wait eternally for them to come back. I got sick of to coming up for that to occur, so whenever I perform a land expansion, I leave some presently for these assignment. I observe cacti each couple of days. Thorns though, appear to be pretty unusual. I saw one now. But it had been a combine weeks since the most recent one I saw. Thing is for one of the assignment I have right now I require to have quite a few of them to clear. I think I still require two more of them. Guess they'll come up ultimately.

It depends. I've had them grow in regions where the trees were dense. But recently they've popped up in clear, open land. In both case though they did grow in the top right region as I seen. The last 2 days debris has been pop up like crazy. I logged in subsequent to half a day of no play and need to chop 3 trees that had offspring, creating then several grass, a rock, flowers and a head, all in one small area. The two thorns among my tomatoes as well as my cows come up today before I place the tomatoes as well as cows there. I've gotten a entire group of thorns in the region where my school house is and after it in the past. Kind of hard to inform, but I do have a little back there right now.

I had removed approximately dozen thorns when I was reorganizing space to fit the chapel. If simply I had known I would require them so rapidly! Luckily I was lately in a location to purchase loads of Horse Shoe point so I had sufficient to pay my way through that component of the mission. No technique I'll throw away my cactus farm though, and I am receiving them comes up far more regularly than the thorns. Now a mission to remove rocks and/or skulls - I think they would be far simpler. I do have trees, but about the exterior only. I've currently empty that area and will observe what happens during the night. I've also planted a heap of tree seedlings I had in my record about the region since I didn't have enough trees to chop back.