Thread: Arena fish in fishville

Arena fish in fishville

I am playing fishville from last two months’. Recently I purchased a new arena fish tank in this game. But I am not aware about arena fishes. Now I need your help to get more information about them as early as possible. My all friends are busy in their project preparation. You are only ray of hope for me. I am waiting for your valuable replies. Your every single line of information is valuable for me. Try to reply as much information as possible about arena fish. I would like to say thanks in advance to all repliers.

Re: Arena fish in fishville

The arena fish in fishville is not a single fish. Actually it is a collection of fishes under the category of arena fish. If I am not wrong there are total five fishes present inside this category. Among these five fishes I only have information about one that is The Arena Longnose Hawkfish. As you told me earlier you already purchased tank for arena fish you can put this one inside that tank. You can purchase this fish from stores spending 38 coins. It hardly takes six hours to mature completely. After reaching last stage of his growth period, he will responsible for provide you valuable experience points. The completely grown fish will sold up to 116 coins. in short say investing in arena fish is always beneficial for players. I am searching information about remaining once. I will get back to you as soon as I get it.

I am able to gather information about only two fishes among five fishes present inside arena fish category. The first one I know is “Arena Scooter Blenny”. His coast is nearly about 88 coins. He takes whole day to complete his life cycle. A completely grown Arena Scooter Blenny gives you priceless 29 experience points. His selling price is too low compared to its purchasing value. His selling price is 29 fishville coins only. Another one I know is “Arena Blue Damsel”. His coast is 107 coins and his selling rate is three times greater than his buying value. After selling this one you will get 302 coins which you can invest in purchasing other arena fishes.

Among the five arena fishes I am going to tell you about those whose selling price is 500 to 600 times greater than his purchasing value. In short say I am here to tell the way to gain maximum profit by investing in arena fishes. The first one is “Arena Purple Firefish”. His coat is just about 2 dollars available inside fishville. I am sure you will amaze after knowing his selling price. His coast is 1,425 coins and he also provides you 181 experience coins in two days after purchasing. The second one is “Arena Blackfoot Lionfish”. You can buy it from same place like any other arena fishes. His cost is two dollars. A completely grown lionfish gives you 79 experience points. One thing you must have to keep in your mind is their feeding times nothing else.

You can select arena fishes for your tank from currently available stock of fishes inside fishville. In order to gain maximum profit from arena fishes you must take care about their feeding time. Arena fishes are accessible for limited number of users or say players. There are number of arena decorations available inside fishville. You can use them for decorating your tank. Among all the fishes available inside fishville the arena fishes are more helpful for players to gain lots of coins along with maximum numbers of experience points. You want to know more about them you can download the number of charts available on internet which includes every small information about all the fishes available inside fishville.