Thread: FrontierVille: how to send Chocolates as gift

FrontierVille: how to send Chocolates as gift

Anyone have come across to send the chocolate as a gift in the friend list but they are not neighbors and Anyone who plays a zynga game (farmville, cityville etc) doesn't show up on my suggested list to ask for the chocolates from. So if somebody from this forum were to turn into your "friend" and try the chocolate thing to send but I don’t know how to send the chocolates as a gift, how would they show up because they are playing a zynga game? As a minimum that's how my record for people is set up. I have friends who play farmville only that were not on my list. My friends play frontierville but are not my neighbor (he just has it loaded to attempt and not actually playing) and he is not on my suggested list either. I don't appreciate how that worked for this to send the gift.

Re: FrontierVille: how to send Chocolates as gift

I have abundance of zynga friends in my record. Frequently the farmville ones and vampires but I do contain a cityville neighbor as well. Only the users that have blocked frontierville totally or already are my neighbors or are on my awaiting neighbors list aren't showing. Not that it concerns much. I stuck with appealing my family since I'd like us to perform something together besides viewing up for birthdays and holidays. I had my best friend on my awaiting neighbor list and I can send him a gift by selecting friends to whom I want to send.

I believe it is not correct to make us inquire our non Frontierville friends to play when they exposed no interest in the game. Zanga have to know that people do not forever have friends that desire to play such as in my case. I have asked each one on my suggest list to accept neighbor at one time or another during the time I have played this game. The names I observe on this record are the same names that were on it 6 months ago. This looks unfair and yes I have looked for names of public that are not my friends but do play and they are not on my suggest list. Zanga has to come to a better solution or many people will be fixed with this similar issue.

Just to attempt out what is planned here I added one new companion from the fan page and send a chocolate demand then a neighbor request. I obtained 2 chocolates as a return gift (and a neighbor). Probably she initially accepted at the games request page and once more at the zynga messenger. Doubles gift can be obtained sent that way all the time. So on the whole my tree is completed and confidently all the people I required to play with play anyhow whether or not my tree is complete.

I actually don’t like it when they make us perform this. Don’t they make out we have attempted receiving all the friends we be able to and if those people required to play we would have previously added them inside the game? This is presently Zyngas technique of recruiting additional players but every one of it does is force us to bug public who don’t play these kinds of games. I hate this please don’t do this anymore.