Thread: Mafia wars: fight list not refreshing

Mafia wars: fight list not refreshing

From last three weeks I am playing the social networking game mafia war available on facebook. Now I am on level 12. I need your help to solve problem related to fight list. From last two days I am unable to refresh my fight list. I refresh my web page many times still result is same don’t Know, how can I solved this problem? I need your help in order to get rid of this problem. I want to possible solutions as early as possible. Hope you will send me your answers and suggestions as early as possible. I would like to say thanks for all your replies.

Re: Mafia wars: fight list not refreshing

Most of social networking games faced problems like this due insufficient memory available inside cache. When you logged on particular social networking side all information related pages is mostly stored on cache of your browser. If there is shortage of memory inside cache online games never works properly. That’s why I suggest you try to diagnose this problem by clearing your browsers cache. You can easily erase all the information kept inside cache by using the options available on top of the menu. After clearing a cache again try to refresh your fight list. I am definitely sure your problem will get solved using this solution. and in order to avoid these kinds of problems in future never forget to clear your cache on regular basis.

Firstly clear all the data inside the cache and restart your machine. Check whether problem is solved or not. If still you are facing similar kind of problem even after clearing cache then it might something wrong on server side. Consult with your known persons whether they are also facing the similar kind of problem or not. If they are also facing same problem, I will suggest you that, not to go with this game unless and until this problem is solved. If possible try to play this game on another machine, just for confirming that it is not a machines problem. If you noticed the similar problem on another machine also then there is no solution available on my side to solve this problem. I will suggest you to wait and watch for facebook for solving this problem. till then you can play another game available on internet.

There are number of browsers available in this market off technology. Each one has his own strong points and weaknesses. Tell me which browser you are currently using for playing this game. If this internet explorer, change it to goggle chrome. Google chrome is ideal browser for playing flash games. Firefox is also not eligible to support online flash games as smoothly as google chrome. I am using this browser from last three months and I like to tell you that up till now I never faced problems related to flash games. You can easily download google chrome from Official site of google without spending single amount of money. If you problem is solved change your default browser to google chrome in order to avoid this kind of problems in future.

See whether you are facing similar kind of problem even after using different different browsers or not. If your problem is as it is even after changing your default browser? Then the last option remains is report this problem to facebook itself. There some problem whose solution is not in our hand such kind of problems is resolved by server itself. You just have to report your particular problem using option available on facebook. I hope after reporting your problem they will take appropriate action on them in order to solve this problem.

I have had this problem, just hit iced targets and move cities and it all clears up. And if your still in this boat, ice your robbers and attackers and then work the hitlist. Thats what I do

If you are not able to see the fight list getting refreshed then it really seems to me that the issue might be because of the Web Browser that you are using there to play the game. I would like you to refresh the web page and see if it helps a bit in your case. What is the browser that you are actually using? If you are using Opera then it will be better if you can switch to Mozilla Firefox and then play the game.