Thread: Mafia Wars: Profile page- items switched around

Mafia Wars: Profile page- items switched around

I think the looted ones first, and after that the stuff bought for jobs. Whoever came up with that idea- it was really, really stupid. The way it was I could see exactly if I got anything new after fighting, for collectors getting the new item was a reason to play or even buy things from the Marketplace. Now I can't see this straight away, i have to look for it a little bit... just another way to keep me playing longer? FFS- I have 8000 in energy/stamina, it will never become my full time job- guys, please, stop taking nonsense... I'm one of those players who somehow still plays and tries to still have fun with this game but for crying out loud- just put some items worth playing (more fighting loot? better loot in missions?) and this will keep me in front of the screen for more hours. This kind of small, sneaky actions designed to keep me there not doing anything will only make me angry and STOP playing the game. Please, tell me- why would I now buy an energy/refill? I'd have to skip sleeping to use it all, with the energy packs, fighter refills, Island stamina refill etc. So the least you could do to make me buy it would be to make sure that I can use them as quickly as possible... and no, winning the 4000th Micro-Fission Cell is not it. That's how uncommon this item is... Anyway- bad idea with switching those items, very bad. Just peeking at the profile page would give me all the information I needed if there were new items to obtain. And I could see an instant gratification if I earned/bought new item. Not anymore. I sometimes wonder if Zynga maybe wants older players to just give up and so they will be able to focus only on new ones, the ones stupid enough to spend 2RP on a Mystery Bag with a boost inside or Crime Spree...

Re: Mafia Wars: Profile page- items switched around

I just looked at my profile page - and my loot page as well - and both of them reflect an entirely different inventory of items than I have. My attack and defense stats are exactly the same as they were, and it's not just that some of my items are missing, but I've got a wide variety of loot that I never owned. What gives? Edit to add: Well... after a closer look it appears what I own is still what I did own and nothing more... but it's just whacked. Fabulous that you can merge threads Mods, but how about a GD explanation? Oh wait... I know it already "This is a known issue that has been reported."

Looks terrible...., strange how they can change something this drastically, without explanation and make it look so messed up and unpleasing to the eye, yet when it comes to a simple signature message they can remove it and give me a written warning because it had "remarks which are sexually explicit" in it and looks bad... honestly there’s more explicit sentences/quotes in Disney movies. Shame the time they spent on my sig wasn't spent on a quick message to the millions of mafia wars users who woke up and thought a tornado had rifled through their inventory's Think priorities need to be adjusted.

Mine is messed up. I have 26 Lorries show up at the end on my profile vehicle section problem is I sold all of them long time ago, I go to Bangkok inventory and I saw I have one customer support said it's just a display glitch, I bought one then I went back to check my profile I saw it appeared at 2 places
    1 - where it supposed to be (before all lootable items)
    2 - at the end of the section (weird)

This is totally stupid. If I want to see how many Tetanus I now have I have to search somewhere in the middle of all the weapons, whereas it's now easy to see how many of the Inventory Store weapons I have. I don't need to know that: if I do a job and need job loot I buy it. Who the hell cares how many I have. I need to know how many job loot and mission loot I have. Please put them back at the bottom.