Thread: Farmandia: Peas not working in Salad Olivier craft

Farmandia: Peas not working in Salad Olivier craft

I seem to have a trouble with Salad Olivier and the Green Peas. I cultivate the peas to maturity, select the Green peas by the universal tool, but they are not going to the Salad Olivier Craft. I have attempted 6 times with various Pea crops. I am not the only one regarding this problem. Two other friends have practiced the similar problems. Refreshing the Farmandia page doesn't change the scenario. I have logged out and utilized different browsers also. Can anyone please provide me some help regarding this then reply me on this post.

Re: Farmandia: Peas not working in Salad Olivier craft

My friend extra ploughed the land that since the green peas are in a jar, you need to send them to the Pickle Factory and afterward selected the factory. That does appear to work. Just in case though, I now plant a few additional pea crops, in case I have to try once more. I did observe one time that the peas come into view until following I obtain the bacon for the Salad Olivier. So that is an additional thing to try. Be convinced you have all additional items for that salad, and then do the peas. The peas seem inside the Salad Olivier and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

I purchased a pickle factory and now When I observe the picture in the craft inventory the Peas are in a glassbottle, might be from pickle factory, mayonnaise is definitely from a factory, (hope so) okay. And you have to perform 15 times for a diamond. But Pizza also requires two factories, cheese and ketchup and has to only perform 10 times for a diamond. So it appears when you require 2 factories you must perform the craft 10 times, when only is utilized one factory you have to perform the craft 15 times. like this process this peas is working properly for me inside the Salad Olivier craft.

The gift shop in Farmandia is a quite unusual than other games. In its place of sending one gift to many neighbors, you are restricted to giving simply one gift to one person at an occasion for a salad Olivier to work properly. Take note that not every item is free. Some might have sent items that charge coins or diamonds to get the Salad Olivier, so be convinced what you’re picking previous to sending them. With stare to helping neighbors, stopover them will permit you water their crops or trees as well as transform caterpillars to butterflies. You get two XP points for each plant or tree you water. You have to water crops that are prepared for harvesting or individuals that are still in the enlargement stage.