Thread: Farmandia: unable to see "Send" button

Farmandia: unable to see "Send" button

My problem is about farmandia, a social networking game available on facebook. I never faced problem like this before. Yesterday when I went to click send button on screen in order to send gifts to my friends, I noticed that there is no send button anywhere on the screen. I scroll down still no luck. I need your help to solve this problem. There are number of my friends waiting for my gifts for completing their task on time. Please tell me how I can solve this problem without affecting my current game status. I am waiting for your replies. I hope you will get back to me with possible solutions as early as possible. I would like to say thanks in advance to all the repliers.

Re: Farmandia: unable to see "Send" button

Try to resolve this problem by refreshing your page two to three times. if still you are facing same problem whether your friends also facing the same problem or not. If they are also facing same problem, than there is no need to worry. That must be a server problem which will be solved automatically from server side. There nothing to do any changes in your browsers settings. If no one in your friends circle facing problem like this than there must be soothing wrong inside your system. Completely shut down your machine and see whether the problem is solved or not.

First tell which browser you are currently using for playing this game. Actually I also faced similar kind of problem with my internet explorer. I solved this problem by changing by browser to Google chrome. When I asked my friends about this problem they also told me that they also faced similar kind of problems. If you are using internet explorer try to play this game using google chrome. I am sure in future you will never going to face this problem with your game if you use google chrome. According to survey held on last month google chrome is one of the ideal browsers for playing flash games like this. i will suggest you that try to update your google chrome in regular intervals to experience the superior experience of social gaming.

I am not much familiar about this game. But I faced similar kind of problem at the time of playing mafia wars. I simply double clicked on games window and immediately my problem is solved. I hope similar kind of functionality available in this game also. Simply double click on your games window and see whether your problem is solved or not. If you problem is solved don’t forget to inform me also. I am also waiting for your answer.

If you are unable to solve this problem using the options available inside games window. Let us check whether this problem is solved by using your browsers scroll bar. If still you are facing similar kind of problem take a help of experienced person having good knowledge about social networking games. You can also use the reference guides available on games official site. You can also report this problem on facebooks complain box.