Thread: Two worlds II Cutscenes are missing

Two worlds II Cutscenes are missing

I have finished playing games like the DC Universe Online and the Test Drive Unlimited. So for a change I thought of playing Two Worlds II. I saw the reviews of this game and found it very interesting, it is basically a computer role playing game which is developed by the Reality Pump, and TopWare Interactive is their publisher. This is a sequel game of the Two Worlds in 2007. But I felt that some of the scenes were missing so just wanted to check what others have to say about this bug.

Re: Two worlds II Cutscenes are missing

Yes there are some of cutscenes missing in this game. I went through the tutorial of the game and what I observed was the scene in which you meet the prophet was missing. I did not get that scene on my machine and ontop of it something bizarre happened, the screen turns blank, and I had to wait for few minutes after which I got bored and I hit the ESC key after which it asked whether I wanted to skip the scene and I just hit enter acknowledging the prompt and the game continued smoothly thereafter.

I felt that the Two Worlds II is going to be potentially promising, but I guess I was wrong. I am not satisfied with the game and it annoys me with missing cutscenes in it. I was riding a horse and suddenly the the screen turned black and I was left with no clue except for the fact that I had to press the ESC button like everyone did and continue with the game. I never expected Two Worlds II to be so buggy. Its previous sequel was somewhat better than this part 2.

What I have figured out from several reviews is that different users are getting different missing scenes, so somewhere the problem is I guess with the configuration on which you are playing the game. Some users are even complaining about the audio which gets blank at a particular scene. So to avoid such problem you can try sticking to the minimum system requirement of this game or you can even try fixing the problem by using a patch which will solve the issue.