Thread: Farmandia : How to get and exchange diamonds

Farmandia : How to get and exchange diamonds

I believe it will be helpful if players are capable to swap over the coins in farmandia for diamonds; 1000 coins for 1 diamond or so. There are stuff that can be purchased among diamonds simply and the coins are not that helpful for those. Plus, it troubles not adding this choice, since the game can go forward a little quicker for the players if they can purchase stuff quicker. Plus we players would expend more time playing since would have additional things to verify, and purchase. It can even carry later, (much earlier than later) the opportunity of building a leaderboard with various categories similar to the mainly wealthy farmer or the quickest crafter, and so on. So anyone have any idea anyone have exchange the diamonds then please reply me on this post.

Re: Farmandia : How to get and exchange diamonds

I think that you cannot acquire 2 diamonds daily; you can obtain them when you play 5 days in sequence. It was immediately my 5th day at the moment and I got 1 diamonds presently. Also you obtain 1 diamond for every inviting as well as 1 diamond when you level up for leveling up in your game your game you will require to perform various task in your game then only you can obtain the diamonds easily. While receiving the diamonds for leveling up is dependable, the ones for inviting people are very less chances that you can get the diamond suppose you have invited a friend to play and f rejects your invitation then you cannot get diamond as a reward. I am confident, among this account and my alts; I have most certainly been gaped more than 10 diamonds for inviting people.

Yes that would make things simpler if you could exchange your coins for gems. But i don’t think it likely to occur though as if you desire for the extra gems you utilize imvu credits which will require to purchase and you can purchase this paying the real money which got from the game by leveling up or by doing various task on it. If you could simply convert your farm money where is the profit for imvu? There so I don’t think that it’s a good procedure to have a diamonds by purchasing through the real money.

To build up rapidly (i.e. additional diamonds), of course plow the majority of your field. Then with the help of the veggie among the maximum XP point in your game (right now I have the Ghost Pumpkins), you will require beginning with by selecting the each plot as quickly as possible. When they are occupied, select on the "Visit Friend", from his/her farm then you will select to return and start on seeding once more. You should become aware of that you obtain XP point for every plot seeded but when you come again plots are unfilled, but you XP total is the similar as now before clicking to visit and you can get the diamonds. Perform this 3-4 times in a sequence on your field (2-3 times on 14x14 field) and you should obtain adequate XP to move up a level. Not bad for level 10 minimum of work.

I estimate that method is not so fast at first to do the desire work and a plenty of clicking. But to purchase no matter which cool in Farmandia, you require diamonds (not income) and to obtain to definite levels to purchase things lower levels can't. This method is the greatest method I've found to get leveled up and to get the diamonds (after you run out of friends to request). Anyhow, I'm all attention to any other secret of leveling up rapidly. (Without help of the in-game currency) to gin more diamonds.