Thread: Disconnect cheat in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Disconnect cheat in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

I just started a match, the two met our game plan, then it hit me ready, DCD before the game started and I got a message saying that its completion has decreased nominal match, I was penalized and one of my all contracts my players, because all of a CC trap. Second DC Cheat - Was it just a 1-0 lead and another man and gave me only DCD further decrease of the end game, how is this fair, I'm doing anything wrong and I am about to be banned in line.

Re: Disconnect cheat in Pro Evolution Soccer 2012

Do not understand why you are not getting the 3-0 win, is there a strange disconnect they are doing, what's in it for them? No doubt DC gets a poor rating? I heard both players have a penalty when the system does not know who is disconnected. So it's a suicidal action of another player, I guess.

There is, as I have seen other people mention the same thing. The OP was expelled because he had two accounts here, but re-registered under this new name because the normal user is currently banned. We hope that clarifies any confusion that may have had. I think the servers are bad, I had about 5 off of nothing, three of them gave me the other 2 wins and no one won the game. What wedges is that my score dropped because of this. This really needs to be examined. MLO is the only reason I'm buying the 2012 if the cheats you can ruin for me, then I will be the cancellation of the pre-order.

Each game has had teething mess online in the series, let's just wish they sort it out for while the British boys bond with this.

I played about 12 games tonight and two games in the MLO coach. Never had disconnections in the regular games, but in the first game the coach was a DC in around 70 minutes, when my opponent was winning 2-0. In a way coincided with when I turned on my desktop PC to check my mail, but the team was still the launch so it was not even internet access or anything. Anyway, I have 1.6 million after the DC game, so I guess the system assumes that my opponent was the one DCing and gave me the win. I will never know if my opponent just happened to have a connection problem and DCD or DCD and somehow I still got the win.