Thread: Two worlds 2 error PhysXLoader.dll is missing

Two worlds 2 error PhysXLoader.dll is missing

I am having an issue with the Two worlds 2 which i have downloaded and extracted properly but while trying to run the set up i am getting the error "PhysXLoader.dll is missing" and process stop. I am unable to work with the issue. Is there any one who is gone through the same problem. If yest then let me know how to get rid of the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Two worlds 2 error PhysXLoader.dll is missing

The problem is seems that you are not having the PhysX-Pack installed into the system of yours. As you have downloaded the game which is not the legal copy and not advisable as this can ruin your system but corrupt file. The genuine copy of the Two World 2 is having the PhysX-Pack file in its DVD. Download and install the PhysX-Pack and then you will be able to run the game without having any issue. You can download the PhysX-Pack from the Google . So go with the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

It might be also possible that the graphic driver not supporting the game and that is why throwing the error. It is better to go with the installation of the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer site and then to run the game to check whether you are getting the same issue or not. It is better to uninstall the driver first and then to reinstall the driver. Just do the same and let me know about its working.

If nothing from the above reply is working with the issue of yours and you are still going through the same issue then it is better to contact the developer of the game which might be having the solution for the problem that you are going through. As they are the developer and they might be aware of the issue which you are going through. So contact the developer and see what solution you are getting from their end. You can post your query on official forum of the Two Worlds 2 and will get the response from the expert.

As you are using the illegal copy of the game then you might face this kind of issue as the torrent file is not having proper file. They contain the corrupt version of the file which might be corrupt the system also. So it is not advised to use the illegal copy of the same. Buy the original DVD which is having the PhysX-Pack.

I have a legal copy of the game as well as The PhysX Pack. I still have the problem everytime I try to run the game. Suggestions???

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic954 View Post
    I have a legal copy of the game as well as The PhysX Pack. I still have the problem everytime I try to run the game. Suggestions???
    What is the computer specifications you are having? Which video card do you have and is it updated to the latest drivers? Which operating system have you installed in your pc? You just need to install the PhysX-Pack which is on the Two Worlds 2-DVD. It's recommended that you restart your pc after installing the Physx-Pack. Or else get a PhysXLoader.dll from some dll website and then copy the same in the folder that it exists.

Fixed itself after restart, thanks for that.