Thread: Unable to get White chicken to save my life

Unable to get White chicken to save my life

Ive been trying for 3 1/2 weeks to get the stupid chicken . I have at least 10 of everything except for the crackers. How much wheat could I possibly harvest! Anyone else stuck like me? How do you post things on a wish list? What exactly do I click on? For your information i have been using a desktop computer which is installed with windows 7. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to get White chicken to save my life

Hi, I have been trying very hard since the day I started playing cityville to post request or even when you leveled up or wants to share something with your friends on my wall. It never posted. The window just keeps on processing.... I have a goal now that needs help from my friends and in order for them to help me need the message to be posted on my wall. Thanks a lot. hope someone can help me..

Put the crackers into your wishlist and your neighbours can then send them to you as a gift. After that, just cash in the collection and place the white chicken onto your city somewhere. Until then, you'll just have to keep planting and harvesting wheat and hoping for the best. When you go into your collections area, the Crackers should have some little bars on the bottom left hand corner of the picture. Click on the picture and it will add it to your wishlist.

I started playing recently and I seem pretty straightforward. I really have fun. The first time you play you get a puppet that will explain everything you have to do. Recently I started so I have not mastered , but if you have any questions and I can try to resolve the problem. Moreover , According to Quest, I just need to finish the white chicken, I have to redeem the stock of wheat but now get a white cock, the Quest is not counted in the course. The white rooster is therefore yet to finish counting the animal farm quest. You have to tap the only place in town.