Thread: What's after level 60 in CityVille

What's after level 60 in CityVille

I'm bored. No more quests. I have enough Zoning Permits to expand, but just don't want to expend the effort of moving things around constantly to come up with a better City. It would be nice to be able to temporarily store things to rearrange. I have 1.5 million coins & can buy stuff, but nothing interests me. I would love to have the ski resort, but I would have to spend a lot of Real money to get enough Cityville Cash to do it. Guess I'll start early spring cleaning and get off the computer.

Re: What's after level 60 in CityVille

Well then I guess you've beaten Cityville for now! Mind posting a picture of your completed town at this point. I guess that means there comes a time the game is finished. So i think you should stop playing if you do not like to play it again and again. Simply login to your facebook account and then try a different application like the FarmVille or YoVille , All the best.

Farmville had my attention constantly. But, the number of cheaters stealing things got to me. I quit FV. Left my farm at Halloween as a cementary. I loved Cityville at first, but they cut off the claiming of items at 5, so I don't even bother with that now, because it always tells me I'm at my max, even though I know it's wrong. So, anyway, I keep looking at ways to expand, but without storage capacity, to rearrange, I don't even want to try it. I've done it, & it's a major pain.

It is quiet nice because the leveling is easier than in other Zynga games, at least we get free citycash faster, i think that the problem is that the cap is too low at the moment, i ve been level 60 for a week now and whenever the cap is 70 i wil reach it within 2 days, if i havent reached yet. I think that they should give us a higher cap and more special items for the high level players. In farmville there is nothing special after level 80.

Guys, Cafe World has been around, at least a year, it it's still adding new features. Give it time, be patient, they still plan on doing a Beach town. Remember this is the Beta version, it gives the developers time to work out all the "kinks" before adding new features. Go to the developers section and make suggestions. Some of u act as if it's the end of the world just bcuz U have reached level 60, I doubt a Gamer as big as Zynga would create a game that users will become bored with after a couple of months. Take a break from the game, go play CafeWorld, FV, Mafia World..or something else, until new things come along. I have faith that this is gonna be better than Farmsville. I became bored with FV after level 1.

How about helping out your neighbours with there wishlist etc i am very much close to level 60 and i still have a lot of expanding to do. Mind you i need to rearrange my city a bit as it looks a little messy. Hang in there new things will come, hopefully soon before some of the more active players get bored waiting around and ditch the game completely.

I still play FV but not as much as before since the pull out this game, it is much better, but FV is still a beta game almost 2 years after the brought the game out. So i expect this game to be Beta for ever, it is the way that zynga works, in case one day all the thing collapse the wll be sure that no one can make a reclamation. especially those who had invest real money in the game. I just cant wait to see and have the new buildings, CB, and business... they really look amazing.