Thread: Unable to find the Cinnamon Heart Tree on my farm in Farmville

Unable to find the Cinnamon Heart Tree on my farm in Farmville

Well most of the people here must be know what the hell Farmville is now the thing here is that I am very much annoyed with it because I have purchased the Cinnamon Heart Tree and that was too costly for me but the thing here is that in the next login the tree was missing. How this can be happen, if a tree is placed then why it is missing from the farm. I really don’t know what is the reason behind the problem and what I have to do to solve the issue. Any help regarding the problem will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to find the Cinnamon Heart Tree on my farm in Farmville

The problem here is that sometimes the machine does not cope with the game that you are playing online. And in this case the same thing has happen. I mean to say that have you got the error before or after placing the tree that is “PC is out of Sync”. Actually if you are getting the same error then it is for sure that the action that you performed while the tree is placed is recalled. Now what I will request you to do here is that just try and buy it again.

It happens sometimes the game doesn’t supports the system and behaves in an unusual way now what you have to do here is that just visit the market and see if the tree is available there are not and if you find the tree then just purchase it because if the pc was out of sync then I am sure that the problem will occur again. Make sure that the machine and the internet connections is ok and then only try and purchase the tree. I hope that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

According to me first you have to check whether the tree is placed anywhere else on the farm and that too by mistakenly behind the building or anywhere else. It happens sometimes the trees or the other things are misplaced on the farm and that is reason why we are not able to find them on the farm. And also it happens that the tree must get in the barn storage so you have to check all the things and then only come to a conclusion. I am sure that you will find the tree on the farm itself.

I was also facing the similar kind of issue where I was not able to find the sheep on the farm and I guess you are going through the same phase. Now what you have to do here is that just place the complaint in front of Zynga and then let them know the issue faced by you. I hope that the they will immediately provide you the solution for you and then you can get the tree back. As they did in my case where I got the sheep back.