Thread: What happens to the dancefloor/xmas tree in Frontierville

What happens to the dancefloor/xmas tree in Frontierville

I sold the dance floor for 1200 coins. I did not have the tree or ski slope, so not sure how much you'd get for those. If you have room, you could try storing them, but I'm not a bit sentimentalist here. I put the New Year’s loot in the shed for now, but probably will sell them at some point. I mean, who really needs a big bottle of hooch in a cart?

Re: What happens to the dancefloor/xmas tree in Frontierville

Yup, my graveyard still works. Which isn't a bad idea to keep since you get random building supplies and the graveyard collectible = skull which you can use when you need to spawn snakes for some task. Expect the dance floor will work like the thanksgiving table. It'll work as long as the people show on it, but when they go away it will no long give the daily bonus. I will sell mine when it stops working.

I kept the table because it still as all that good looking food on it and kept it on my land as a Christmas feast for my Christmas party. If it becomes storable or we get a land expansion soon, I may keep it as a dinner table for my characters. Even though the guests are no longer at the table, it has turkey and other foods for my people to eat.

I tried to sell my Dance Floor today and the prompt said do you want to "delete" your dance floor? That is why I came here, to see if we were going to get something for it, or if I should just delete to make room. Now, it seems I may have missed the opportunity to get coinage for it For all the worthless, annoying, repetitive pop-up we get, it seems they could have said something about the Dance Floor.